W

Axz Hout

• Moderators
5 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Thank you @Amy.  I figured direct from you put more in your pockets.  She's about 9mos old.

3 hours ago, babadono said:

Hey, I've got a new grand niece also! Ordering up so my wife can take to Peru at end of month. Capital idea @DizRotus

And thanks @Amy

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d8ad202e-86e0-42b9-8d1d-347de3f6e8de

And I put "Amy" in the promo code box and it did not help:P

You guys are the best! I hope they enjoy their Edwins!! :) 

(Good try on the promo code! haha)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy said:

Aw, thank you so much! Direct on our site helps us the most (margins and such): http://www.edwintheduck.com/purchase/edwin-the-duck

There's only one configuration at the moment, 3 apps. Depending on her age, you may just find the Edwin for Baby app useful with bedtime and bath time features, and the Edwin the Duck and Edwin for Preschool apps more useful as she gets a bit older. 

Amy,

Please give Edwin order Number: #00921a special send-off to my grand-niece Maxine "Max." Was there a place to include a message when sent as a gift?  If so, I missed it. 

• Moderators
Just now, DizRotus said:

Amy,

Please give Edwin order Number: #00921a special send-off to my grand-niece Maxine "Max." Was there a place to include a message when sent as a gift?  If so, I missed it. 

These ship out of a warehouse we use near Chicago, but I will do my best to get a note in! Love the name :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy said:

These ship out of a warehouse we use near Chicago, but I will do my best to get a note in! Love the name :)

They live in Chicago.  Max's mother is "Al" short for Allison.  If you manage to sneak in a note, please say:

"To Max with love from Aunt Nancy and Uncle Neil"  Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Amy

Edwin arrived.   The following was posted on my niece-in-law's Facebook page.

Capture2.PNG.1427d8dc9bdcf6919d7dd06aec98389c.PNG

When ordering from your site,. did I overlook an opportunity to indicate a gift and to include a note?    If so, blame it on geezerhood.  If not, you need to prominently display such a feature to make it easy for us old folk to gift the babies in our lives.

So far, Max likes Edwin.  She and her parents are just beginning to scratch the surface of Edwin's potential.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 10/18/2017 at 8:40 PM, DizRotus said:

@Amy

Edwin arrived.   The following was posted on my niece-in-law's Facebook page.

Capture2.PNG.1427d8dc9bdcf6919d7dd06aec98389c.PNG

When ordering from your site,. did I overlook an opportunity to indicate a gift and to include a note?    If so, blame it on geezerhood.  If not, you need to prominently display such a feature to make it easy for us old folk to gift the babies in our lives.

So far, Max likes Edwin.  She and her parents are just beginning to scratch the surface of Edwin's potential.

So sorry I'm late for this one! Unfortunately, there wasn't a gift option - but we need that!!! I'm going to look into it. I'm so glad Max likes him so far!

• Like 1