FS: KLF-30, KLF-C7, RB-3, Emotiva IPS-1 (Plus IC: JL F112)

tpg

The following are up for sale:

1. pair of KLF-30 in black oak with factory boxes

2. single KLF-C7 in black oak, no box

3. pair RB-3 in maple, no boxes

4. Emotiva IPS-1 amplifier, with factory double box

I also have a JL Audio F112 subwoofer with its factory box and accessories, which I would like to keep, but could be persuaded to let go for the right price.

The speakers are in storage at my parents' house in western Kentucky.  Initially, I planned to retrieve them once I finished graduate school, but it now looks like I will end up moving between post-doctoral positions for the next few years.  My parents are beginning to think seriously about retirement and downsizing, so they would appreciate having my "large boxes" out of the house. 

I have kept the Emotiva amp and JL sub in like-new condition.  The KLF-C7 was purchased used and I think is in decent condition, possibly with some scratches.  The KLF-30 were purchased from a local dealer and are also in decent shape, with some scratches here and there.  Grills on all KLF's are nice, if I recall correctly.  Drivers are perfect.  The RB-3 were purchased used from eBay quite a while ago, and arrived more damaged than their pictures suggested.  The grills have some damage, but stay on just fine after a repair I made.  One copper woofer is slightly creased, but not in a very noticeable way.  I am afraid I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I have always taken great measures to care for my equipment.

I plan to be back home about two weeks from now for the holidays, so can forward pictures to interested parties at that time.  While the Emotiva, RB-3, and KLF-C7 can be shipped, this will be expensive (if not impossible) for the huge KLF-30's.  My parents have a truck, so I would be happy to meet the buyer within, say, a 4-hour driving distance of Paducah, KY. 

Please email me with reasonable offers.

• Like 1

Sorry for disappearing - this is a very busy time for me.

I have never heard any cabinet rattle with the KLF-30s, although I am not exactly a loud listener.  I have been out of the buying and selling game for some time now, so am not exactly current on prices.  Based on what I remember from having thought about selling a few years ago, I'll start with the following:

1.  KLF-30 - $800

2.  KLF-C7 - $250

3.  RB-3 - $100

4.  Emotiva IPS-1 $650

Prices negotiable based on current market trends.  Again, I should be able to post pictures some time next week once I am back in Kentucky.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2016 at 5:22 PM, opusk2k9 said:

GLWS.  I really like my KLF-30 and KLF-C7

I enjoyed them as well, but always felt they needed a little more space than I had available.  Now that I have listed them for sale, I feel this may very well be a sale I regret once I am permanently settled somewhere...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I would love to have that KLF-C7 but that is a 7.5 hour drive, one way, and in the opposite direction of OKC.

I'm out.  :(

The KLF-C7 can be shipped.  If I remember correctly, I bought it from a forum member and it was shipped to me. 

• Like 2

Never got a message from IbizaFlame - something must have gone wrong with the sending process.

Sorry for disappearing again.  Have been very busy with work things (even over the holidays...) and must leave in a couple days for a conference half-way across the country.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get pictures last weekend.  This is not a great time for me to manage the sale of gear with a nontrivial price tag, so it may be best if I temporarily withdraw the items from the sale.  When I first talked to my parents, they made it sound like everything had to go right now, but I have since learned that I have a little more time to get things organized.  I will revisit the sale in March or May, depending on relative clarity of schedule.  Those of you who expressed interest will have priority once I get everything settled.  Again, I am sorry for creating all this commotion for nothing.

Thank You for the update TPG. I'll be looking forward to seeing you resume this sale. I have a C-7, 2 KLF-10's for rear surround, 2  RS-7's I use as surround sides and an HGS18" Velodyne sub. Sold off a good pair of Cornwalls and want to replace with

KLF-30's or even a hotroded  KLF-20's. Really perfer KLF-30.