Rp250f or rp260f

xzeon

I'm looking at new speakers to go with my rp250c and r12sw.

I have a few questions 

I currently  have the bestbuy r28f towers 

I'm just wondering if the rp250f are going to sound and or preform  better than the r28f ? 

are the rp260f that much better than the rp250...enough to justify  the 150.00 extra per pair off acoustic sound design ? 

I will be using this setup for  about 60% home theater 30% general  music  ..I like to turn it up once in a while...then once in a while I like to open up the windows and crank them up and be outside..bonfire or what not..

Are the 260f going to get that much louder ..if any then the 250f

Also..I'm running these through a denon 510bt..I believe to be 75? watts per channel . .maybe this is my bottle neck . ..

Room is a 17x20 area

this is probably  beat down question  so sorry if it is..but I really didn't  find a lot of comparison  between the two..maybe because there isn't that much of a difference . .5.25 vs 6.5 and a bigger box 

Any input is helpful because  I want to get these ordered..thanks@!

On December 6, 2016 at 5:32 PM, xzeon said:

I'm looking at new speakers to go with my rp250c and r12sw.

I have a few questions 

I currently  have the bestbuy r28f towers 

I'm just wondering if the rp250f are going to sound and or preform  better than the r28f ? 

are the rp260f that much better than the rp250...enough to justify  the 150.00 extra per pair off acoustic sound design ? 

I will be using this setup for  about 60% home theater 30% general  music  ..I like to turn it up once in a while...then once in a while I like to open up the windows and crank them up and be outside..bonfire or what not..

Are the 260f going to get that much louder ..if any then the 250f

Also..I'm running these through a denon 510bt..I believe to be 75? watts per channel . .maybe this is my bottle neck . ..

Room is a 17x20 area

this is probably  beat down question  so sorry if it is..but I really didn't  find a lot of comparison  between the two..maybe because there isn't that much of a difference . .5.25 vs 6.5 and a bigger box 

Any input is helpful because  I want to get these ordered..thanks@!

pm sent