the

Axz Hout

• Moderators

OK I have gone through this thread and cleaned up OP's posts, removed offensive photo and another photo that I had no idea what it was so removed it to error on the side of caution; removed offensive and vulgar language.

Because it is the Holidays, and I am always in a good mood this time of year I only issued warning points and took the time to clean it up as opposed to just hiding locking and/or hiding thread ( which I don't think I have ever had to do).

I apologize if I edited a non-offending post, but I felt I needed to delete the quoted language of the OP.

Well, I am leaving this to Travis and Carl sho  who are showing a LOT of moderate moderation.  Not sure how I got here but my own inclination would be to ban you.  You offend PWK, KGI, and my fellow moderators.  But I don't get paid to do anything but try to moderate...and I don't get paid for that except in abuse. 

So, I leave you to the tender mercies of those I know will do the right thing.  You have a good night...and soon. 

Dave

2 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

God Bless Us Everyone (Tiny Tim)

I watch the Muppet's Christmas Carol every year and that Ghost of Christmas Future scene gets to me every time.

Image result for ghost of christmas future

"Why... its Bob Cratchit's place..."  :(

7 hours ago, Mallette said:

Well, I am leaving this to Travis and Carl sho  who are showing a LOT of moderate moderation.  Not sure how I got here but my own inclination would be to ban you.  You offend PWK, KGI, and my fellow moderators.  But I don't get paid to do anything but try to moderate...and I don't get paid for that except in abuse. 

So, I leave you to the tender mercies of those I know will do the right thing.  You have a good night...and soon. 

Dave

Banning by morning is what I was hoping for. Just a buch of unnecessary 

• Chad locked this topic