dtel's wife

Hope Gathering/Pilgrimage/Employee Appreciation Luncheon Dates

38 posts in this topic

The dates are as follows:  April 27-30, 2017. 

Dates have have been extended this year to include the ceremonial "Passing of the Keys/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony" for the Klipsch Museum of Audio History. 

More details coming tomorrow, but for now...SAVE THE DATE!!

7 people like this

Thanks Christy.  It's going on my calendar tomorrow. 

2 people like this

Thanks,,,,Hope...lol....I can make it again. We had great time but will probably stay in a room this time got kinda cool in the tent last time. Grandson had a blast with the other kids there though. I do Hope we can work something out more for the employees this time though.

My twin sons and I all have KLIPSCH speakers I love seeing how they are made this year was second trip to factory. I made my first trip in 1980 and met Paul. The factory was not nearly that big then I still have a few pics from then will bring them if I can find them.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, ricktate said:

Thanks,,,,Hope...lol....I can make it again. We had great time but will probably stay in a room this time got kinda cool in the tent last time. Grandson had a blast with the other kids there though. I do Hope we can work something out more for the employees this time though.

My twin sons and I all have KLIPSCH speakers I love seeing how they are made this year was second trip to factory. I made my first trip in 1980 and met Paul. The factory was not nearly that big then I still have a few pics from then will bring them if I can find them.

Hope you bring all your photos,  and anyone else that has photos we hope they bring them as well so we can scan them for the museum .  

TW

1 person likes this

Got this on my calendar as well, hoping to make it since I've been away for a while. Looks like you have been a great organizer for the events Christy, tell dtel I said hello:D

Travis, I keep coming down to see my grandson and always forget to ping you before I come. Maybe I need to put that on my calendar!

3 people like this

Thanks for posting. It would be great to make it to this one & meet you!

2 people like this

Christy,

Sorry to disappoint so many LOL but I won't be there. Can we send money for the luncheon like we did last year?

Mark

2 people like this

Yes @ZEUS121996  I will be updating info shortly after the first of the year!  Sure wish you could make it. 

On 12/6/2016 at 9:56 PM, dtel's wife said:

Has details been posted elsewhere?

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Dawson's Ridge said:

Details coming this week!!!

Christy 

On 12/6/2016 at 10:56 PM, dtel's wife said:

Dates have have been extended this year to include the ceremonial "Passing of the Keys/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony" for the Klipsch Museum of Audio History. 

I was planning on being there the evening of the 27th. Will the ribbon cutting be on Friday the 28th?

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Dawson's Ridge said:

Details coming this week!!!

Christy 

2 minutes ago, jwc said:

I was planning on being there the evening of the 27th. Will the ribbon cutting be on Friday the 28th?

@jwc the ribbon cutting is Thursday, April 27 at 2:00 in the afternoon!  Please be there!!!

Oh boy.....I have some work to do on this.....

1 person likes this

Just now, jwc said:

Oh boy.....I have some work to do on this.....

@jwc...get working on it!  Please and thank you!

On 12/7/2016 at 2:02 PM, dwilawyer said:

anyone else that has photos we hope they bring them as well so we can scan them for the museum .

Photos?

Like family photos of them and Klipsch speakers?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, jwc said:

Photos?

Like family photos of them and Klipsch speakers?

Was thinking of previous pilgrimages or get togethers in Hope.  We have some photos of pilgrimages going back to 2004, some photos of get togethers at Paul"s house, etc.

Anything like that.

1 person likes this

April 27th is my last day of working.  while you all are partying it up, i’ll be packing my household goods and making my escape from this place. Have fun everyone.

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

April 27th is my last day of working.  while you all are partying it up, i’ll be packing my household goods and making my escape from this place. Have fun everyone.

Still can't believe you aren't coming down!!!

1 minute ago, dtel's wife said:

Still can't believe you aren't coming down!!!

i only have two weeks to pack and move. i’ve been leasing a place since my divorce and I have a hard date that i must be out of here by. interesting that since i decided not buy a place right away -- i don’t have anywhere to move my stuff. Hopefully, I’ll get it all figured out before it gets too stressful.