Jump to content
dtel's wife

Hope Gathering/Pilgrimage/Employee Appreciation Luncheon Dates

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

i only have two weeks to pack and move. i’ve been leasing a place since my divorce and I have a hard date that i must be out of here by. interesting that since i decided not buy a place right away -- i don’t have anywhere to move my stuff. Hopefully, I’ll get it all figured out before it gets too stressful.

You can do it!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, CarlMay said:

Can new people come you this?

Positively!!!  Would love to have you join us. You can PM me for additional details. I can add you to the Tentative Attendee List if you are considering attending. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:25 PM, CarlMay said:

Can new people come you this?

 

 

 

Christy lets in Carl and his buddy Michael come, and that means anyone is welcome!!   :)  ;)

 

Roger

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:45 AM, twistedcrankcammer said:

Christy lets in Carl and his buddy Michael come, and that means anyone is welcome!!

I've never been afraid to crash a party.  Invite schminvite.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2017 at 2:45 AM, twistedcrankcammer said:

 

 

 

Christy lets in Carl and his buddy Michael come, and that means anyone is welcome!!   :)  ;)

 

Roger

 

 

There's the Roger I know and love...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alas, I will be out in the Davis Mountains and the Big Bend on those days. Y'all have a great time!

are you sure.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pmsummer said:

Alas, I will be out in the Davis Mountains and the Big Bend on those days. Y'all have a great time!

are you sure.jpeg

Dang it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Dang it!

We'll be driving through Texarkana, AR on the morning of the 24th. I'll have all 18 MINIs honk as we pass by Mallette's Museum.

Tex Randall snow.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to hear you are not making it PM, first time we met you had your son with you and I'm bringing my son with me this year (I mean if I ever get my money to the Mod):rolleyes:

 

I mean I hate to waste that Super 8 money looking at the outside of the museum:lol: My BFF and Golf Podna is in the Mini Club here in Little Rock, wonder ifin' y'all will b e joining up?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I am in Hot Springs and would like to drive down for some of the festivities. Is there an itinerary you can point me to? And is it too late to sign up?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Morse Gist said:

Hello! I am in Hot Springs and would like to drive down for some of the festivities. Is there an itinerary you can point me to? And is it too late to sign up?

Thanks!

 @Morse Gist feel free to call me at 601-799-8350. 

 

Christy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Careful, he's from Hot Springs..... could be mafia!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 8:02 PM, BigStewMan said:

i only have two weeks to pack and move. i’ve been leasing a place since my divorce and I have a hard date that i must be out of here by. interesting that since i decided not buy a place right away -- i don’t have anywhere to move my stuff. Hopefully, I’ll get it all figured out before it gets too stressful.

Have you looked into PODS?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End of April sounds nice at first, but same time as JazzFest New Orleans first weekend. My heart is broken, but can't miss JazzFest NOLA for Hope, AR.

 

If the dates were otherwise, I would love to be there.

 

Enjoy everyone.....

 

NOLA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:52 AM, CECAA850 said:

Have you looked into PODS?

I've seen apartment complexes made with freight containers and they are pretty versatile and customizable. BSM, buy a piece of property, stack the PODS, runs water and electric and you are good to go! Nice call! @CECAA850

 

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×