Wtb lascala, belles,or maybe corns in the Cincinnai area

tony mccoy

4 hours ago, cincymat said:

Got a nice set of La Scala Industrial Splits (LSI) here I'd be willing to part with. PM me if you're interested. I'm within an hour of downtown Cincy. 

Mark

Thanks Mark.....I'm new to this forum..What are you looking to get out of them....pictures

Edited by tony mccoy
  • Like 1

Tony,

Here are some photos of how they stand right now. I have a new set of front motor boards for the tops I haven't found time to finish yet. 

LSI's have separate midrange/tweeter boxes from the woofer box. They have handles for easier moving. 

IMG_0333-L.jpg

IMG_0332-L.jpg

IMG_0334-L.jpg

I'd like to get $1000 for them given how much time and money I've put in them to bring them back to life. 

Let me know if you're interested. You're more them welcome to come for a listen. 

Mark

Mark

Edited by cincymat
Added Photos
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I know how that feels!  Wondering about the top bin motorboards that you mentioned...Do the originals need to be replaced, or?  They look pretty good to me.

I'm very picky and thought they needed replacing. I just need to figure out how to mount the horns from the back as I'm not a fan of the through the motorboard screw and nut mounting. 

Mark

1 minute ago, cincymat said:

Thanks Dave, Charleston is only 3 hours from my drive way. :D  Mark

I live about an hour from Charleston, but it's still about 3 hours from where I live in Parkersburg.  I can make Columbus and I-71 in about 1.5 hours.   :)  Do you think your LSI's are strong enough to kick my Khorns to the curb?  :P

West Virginian's know where Cinci is.  Since we don't have any pro teams, we rent them out from neighboring states.  The Bengals and Reds are big favorites here. 

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I live about an hour from Charleston, but it's still about 3 hours from where I live in Parkersburg.  I can make Columbus and I-71 in about 1.5 hours.   :)  Do you think your LSI's are strong enough to kick my Khorns to the curb?  :P

West Virginian's know where Cinci is.  Since we don't have any pro teams, we rent them out from neighboring states.  The Bengals and Reds are big favorites here. 

Dave, I think you've got me beat with the Khorns. I'd love to have a pair of Khorns, but need the right room. Next house will have the right room. 

If you can hit Columbus in 1.5 hours it's just another 1.5 to my place. Just south of Wilmington down US 68. 

Mark

Just now, cincymat said:

Dave, I think you've got me beat with the Khorns. I'd love to have a pair of Khorns, but need the right room. Next house will have the right room. 

If you can hit Columbus in 1.5 hours it's just another 1.5 to my place. Just south of Wilmington down US 68. 

Mark

Very good.  I don't know exactly where you are, but I know about where you are.

The summer has passed us by but Mustang Guy and I were wanting to have a GetToGether with a BBQ at his business building, AKA the Speaker Ranch.  We have a couple of guys close by in WV, and I think several in Ohio within a couple of hours drive.  Maybe next year.

10 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Very good.  I don't know exactly where you are, but I know about where you are.

The summer has passed us by but Mustang Guy and I were wanting to have a GetToGether with a BBQ at his business building, AKA the Speaker Ranch.  We have a couple of guys close by in WV, and I think several in Ohio within a couple of hours drive.  Maybe next year.

Keep me posted. Mustang Guy helped me set up my living room when I got set of "indoor" La Scalas this summer. 

Listening to them now:

IMG_0339%20(1)-XL.jpg

Mark

• Like 1