75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor

Wolfbane

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:10 PM, Mallette said:

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:25 PM, Gilbert said:

I'm missing you Zen, come join me in the Blue sewer, there's only Keith and not much happening.

Yeah, I need to head over there myself.  Would be better if ZT came along as well.  Miss the old discussions with you perpetually wrong guys...

Dave

This last Thanksgiving made me realize how many holidays I spent with family in the flesh while discussing important issues on line with friends who also saw the urgency.  I REALLY miss it given the current climate and only wish we had the archives to separate the wheat from the chaff and show folks that even though opinions change, Words really do matter! I hope you are doing well, Dave and I am planning on making that trek to/through T-Town...

And Gilbert, I sorta miss you too...

6 hours ago, T2K said:

Don't even think that you will find any semblance of intelligent discussion there Zen.

That's what you're for Keith, it's your special purpose..... intelligent discussion. Particularly those discussions pertaining to race and culture. You are the other Zen master, I bow to your superior knowledge. I would never dream of reasoning it out with a gawd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Moderators

(HONOLULU) — Survivors gathered Thursday at the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to remember fellow servicemen killed in the early morning raid 76 years ago, paying homage to the thousands who died with a solemn ceremony marking the surprise bombing raid that plunged the U.S. into World War II.

About 20 survivors attended the event at a grassy spot overlooking the harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. They were joined by about 2,000 Navy sailors, officials and members of the public.

Gilbert Meyer, who lived through the Dec. 7, 1941 bombing, said he returned to pay his respects to his shipmates from the USS Utah — and say a prayer for them.

The 94-year who lives near Lytle, Texas, was an 18-year-old fireman first class when a torpedo hit the port side of the Utah. 

http://time.com/5055532/pearl-harbor-anniversary-76/

• Like 2