Minus 30 With Windchill

Wolfbane

this is just the beginning we will almost always get 3 - 5 day a winter in Calgary colder than minus 30 not counting the wind chill, thank god it is so very dry here so you can layer up and dress warmly enough to deal with it. got to watch for wind and exposed skin. we probably get a couple of weeks between minus 25 and minus 29C each year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, babadono said:

you mean "please kill me now"?

He's saving that for when I actually get his new winter boots on him again. He ran and hid under my daughter's bed last the time he saw them.

That said, on our short, 10 block walk, at noon I had to carry him home the last 5 blocks.

He left 85 degree F weather in the SW Desert less than 2 weeks ago to find himself freezing in the snow now.

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Hard to believe he descended from a wolf.

By way of a Spanish Water Spaniel. He also hates getting bathed. That makes him a lover, not a fighter. Here he's been flushed from under my youngest daughter's bed, cornered and booted for his after dinner walk. Normally the highlight of his day - not tonight though.

Vic n Ollie.JPG

• Like 2