Minus 30 With Windchill

Wolfbane

17 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

You've got a very pretty daughter there and it's obvious to me from your various posts including that little fella that everybody there must love that little dog to pieces! :)

My daughter Victoria started searching North America wide for Ollie when my wife was starting her 2 year plus chemotherapy treatment. He's been a good excuse for the wife to get out and exercising again as well as keeping her company during the day when I was away at work. With both girl's moved away from home now for school or careers she really needed something to mother and run around here... other than me. :)

He's the 1st pet we've had in the house since his predecessor (also a Bichon Frise) died before his time from polycystic kidney disease 10 years ago. Interestingly, my oldest daughter did medical research on this very disease in juvenile  lab mice after Casper's death and just prior to going to heading off to medical school.

He can drive me crazy at times but I won't be sending him back anytime soon. :)