WTB KLF 30 woofer

Woofers and Tweeters

16 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Interesting, I see what you did, now.  You removed the jumpers and sent only LF signals to the woofs, with no connection to the HF section.  This would presumably give you a mid-bass reinforcement, not true sub-woofer frequencies.  The XO would have filtered out the sub-sonic information.

Yes. I have used these with the Belle before to make a full range package. 

17 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

James, did you have full range speakers hooked up, then added the LF section as well via the method you described?

Not sure of the 'add' part of the question. I have these and the Chorus II on the Onkyo M504 (165 watt) and the Belle on the Sansui BA2000 (110 watt). Because of the sensitivity and watt difference, none dominate resulting in a balanced amount of sound. I threw the entertainment center, tv and speakers together just before my knee surgery...and don't like any of it. It sounds like it looks. Does okay for movies. I'm 5'11" and those are Chorus II on the sides of the tv. 

IMG_8497.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/8/2016 at 9:02 AM, PrestonTom said:

Yes, I do have a pair of K-31 woofers (as used in KLF 30 and Jubilee). They are lightly used, but would need to be sold as a pair. The OP is welcome to contact me.

I just edited the above to correct a mistake .... I do make them sometimes

Are the K-31 woofers still for sale?