service manual for measuring amplifier B&K 2610 ?

alessandro

Hello everyone.
I am trying to finely calibrate my speakers but apparently i need to calibrate my measuring amplifier beforehand (brüel&kjaer 2610).
Unfortunately I don´t have access to a readable copy of the service manual with the calibration instructions.
Anyone that could help?
Thank you!

• 1 month later...

what exactly are you trying to do with the B&K 2610? Amplify what? What on your speakers are you trying to finely calibrate? 

The B&K 2610 is a fancy amp with gain settable in 10dB steps with some filtering when applicable. It should not need any adjustments as is. 

"calibration" may simply mean that if you are a lab that provides performance certificates for test results, you need to have the unit verified that it meets its specifications. 
Don't think you need this at home!  

If you cannot find it online, then you can probably contact your nearest B&K  distributor for help. Most guys in this business are happy to help a hobbyist if it does not mean too much time or work.  They should be able to get PDF manuals.  

That is not a typical home stereo amp.  Are you using this with another amp/avr.  It is unclear of what you are trying to do.  There are stereo amp without gain control but, they still don't need special calibration.  Call B&K and see if you can even use it for your application.