How many here have tattoos?

AaronB123

How many people here have Tattoo's, if so any memorial pieces or anything like that? I personally just got into tattoo's a couple months ago basically because of something that happened. My father was killed in a truck driving accident (he was a truck driver) and I had always wanted a tattoo but just didn't really know what to get. This pretty much make it  a pretty easy decision, so I got a tattoo of one of his trucks and his name and all that on there. Well then I pretty much got addicted to getting tattoo's so since then I've gotten about 5. 

I saw one guy here that actually did something really awesome with his fathers initials and put it in the PWK logo! Pretty awesome! I was wondering, has anyone here that is a fan of tattoo's ever considered getting the PWK logo as a tattoo? Anyone actually have It? I've considered doing it but it would be the first time I did a brand as a tattoo. One thing I always like to make sure about when getting tattoo's is that it's something I'll never lose passion for but I can't see myself ever losing passion for Klipsch speakers! 

Anyone with any memorial tattoo's or anything meaningful or just something you wanna show off please feel free to post pictures. 

4 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

I have 2 tattoos. The 2nd covers the first. Still trying to figure out what 3rd tattoo I want to cover the 2nd...

When you say the second covers the first and you want a third to cover the second your saying basically you have 2 that you want to get rid of, or your saying you want to add to them?

I have none. I have heard for many years that they are addictive A lot of people say that if they never got there first, then they wouldn't have gotten more. To me, it seems to be an outlet for expression. I have a daughter who make killer money (super great artist) doing nothing but tattoos. 

Always wanted one but figured that one day I'll be the age I am now and the weight I am now and the attractiveness that I am now and it would just be one big regret. :)  I was kinda right.  At the same time I regret not doing it though.  

What I wanted was a copy of Flea's elephants holding their tail around my arm, except squared off and in an Aztec indian or Egyptian hieroglyph style, with twice the elephants that he has but half as tall.  It probably means something that I am not aware of but I always thought it would be cool.  Flea was my hero for many many years.  

flea-elephant-tattoo-1.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Just want to say that's really cool Aaron.

and the forum member that shared his story about his dad and his klipsch speakers as also very cool..

MKP :-)

Thank you, I appreciate that. Here's the one dedicated to my father also my first one ever. 

IMG_0547.JPG

That picture was taken right after I got it which is why it's all red in the background. 

• Like 3