OPPO UDP-203

Rivervalleymgb

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine the day after Christmas, hooking it up now, I wanted to read some reviews and see what u'all said before I turned it on and warmed up the tubes.  I sending my OPPO 103 back to Amazon they said they would buy it!

9 hours ago, Budman said:

first i heard of this. checked their site and they will pay up to $398 in mint condition. anybody ever done this

gonna have to check into this.

10 hours ago, AKD200 said:

I got mine the day after Christmas, hooking it up now, I wanted to read some reviews and see what u'all said before I turned it on and warmed up the tubes.  I sending my OPPO 103 back to Amazon they said they would buy it!

That is crazy.  That is only $100.00 less than retail.

Bill

Oppo doesn't have a history of poor functioning products, in fact, quite the opposite. 

I have owned 3 Oppo players and they have all performed flawlessly. Another positive attribute for Oppo products is the fact they have a very high resale value so you can upgrade with limited discomfort. 

• Like 2

Hooked up the 4KOPPO to the SONY 55"4K screen and 4 LaScala 2 channel and watched Martian and it was SPECTACULAR!  I am going to only get movies that deserve 4kDVD

but I am glad i upgraded the video!

2 hours ago, AKD200 said:

Hooked up the 4KOPPO to the SONY 55"4K screen and 4 LaScala 2 channel and watched Martian and it was SPECTACULAR!  I am going to only get movies that deserve 4kDVD

but I am glad i upgraded the video!

upgraded the video, what does that mean.

On 12/30/2016 at 8:20 PM, K5SS said:

Oppo doesn't have a history of poor functioning products, in fact, quite the opposite. 

I have owned 3 Oppo players and they have all performed flawlessly. Another positive attribute for Oppo products is the fact they have a very high resale value so you can upgrade with limited discomfort. 

Worst BE player i ever had.  Went back to OPPO for service and then 1.5 years later the same thing again I took a sledge hammer to it and had a ball.  Was not gonna send it back again.  My Pioneer Elite 05FD is still going strong.