Best center speaker

Hydroman

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Not if everything is calibrated properly.

Hence saying may have trouble.  The AVR may drive it fine, the calibration may do it's job for a change, lots of variables.  I've picked a 62 out of that set up so many times in the past though that I habitually warn people though.

R25c was obvious at first. Mixed reviews it will under preform my set up and lack of quality sound possibly. 62ii then was my next choice great reviews.

I have denon avr-x1300w it's my first theater set up. Is calibration of 62ii possible or difficult? Going for high quality sound. What would u do to max out this set up 62ii 120us more only. 

Hey Hydroman, I just posted a similar topic.  Probably should have looked here first.  I own the r26f towers and the matching r25c.  I am looking for what would be a good replacement to match with the other reference series speakers, because I have not liked the r25c very much.  Thats all I can offer for advice right now.  

I have made my purchase the winner rc-62 ii. Rc7 looks like a monster rare to find new so 62ii was my decision.

Recommend crunchfield customer support gave me 20 off retail price 329us everywhere 309 paid and thay only tax Virginia.

Great advice best community ever trusted advice here.

Congrats on the purchase. I recently purchased the R-28F speakers, R-25C center and R-12SW (Black Friday deal at Bestbuy). I have not listened to these speakers yet, but i'm already thinking of making changes and upgrading. Please keep us posted on what you think of the RC-62 II when paired with the R-28F.

IbizaFlame, mentioned the towers may have difficulty keeping up with the RC-62 II. I would be interested to know what you think once you have the speaker.

4 minutes ago, Winestone said:

IbizaFlame, mentioned the towers may have difficulty keeping up with the RC-62 II. I would be interested to know what you think once you have the speaker.

A way around that is if your AVR has the ability to adjust the slope or gain of each speaker in the configuration.  I've had to do this in several forms within the reference line previously.  

The 62 II is the speaker I recommend of the current line, but will recommend the 7 all day, every day, for those who have no aversion to used.