WTB Cornwall, LaScala, Belle or K-Horn

snugklipsch

Looking for one pair only of any of the four styles above.

The must-haves: Any finish except black; Cabinets must be in excellent condition; Seller must be wiling to cooperate with my mover/shipper; No "industrial" cabinets, i.e., having the capped corners and handles; Internals in operating condition.  

Less important - my preference is to have the later, fabric-covered uppers if in the cases of LaScalas and K-horns.

I will be doing a road trip in early January, and willing to go out of my way to see the right equipment.  Route will take me from Upstate NY, over to Indiana, then to Mississippi, then on to Central Florida, then returning to Western NY.  Also, I am near the Canadian border and, upon return, can make a subsequent trip to the lower Ontario region.

It seems that many of you are located in the Southwest and West Coast.  If you are not on the route described above I'd like to see what you have by way of high quality pictures.

Cash is in-hand, and I'm willing to "pay-up" for the right pair of speakers. 

Hello -

I've decided to sell my 1976 vertical horn Cornwall's if you (or anyone else for that matter) are interested.  The cabinets were refinished by me some years back and they've had a stable life ever since.  All the drivers are original except for replacement tweeters from Crites.  The crossovers were re-done with higher grade components, but are the same as the original design.  The speakers are consecutive serial numbers and I'd rate them as a 9 out of 10.

I've been away from this forum and audio in general for so long that I'm not really sure what they're worth.  Ideally I'd like to get $1100.  I'm willing to negotiate, but since I don't HAVE to sell them, I'm not gonna give them away.

Since I don't hang out here much anymore, the best way for you or anyone else that's interested would be to contact me via my home email.

td3adams - at - centurylink - dot - net.

Thanks!!

Tom

Left02.jpg

Right04.jpg

Right02.jpg

Left03.jpg

Left04.jpg

Right03.jpg

Right01.jpg

Left01.jpg

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-stereo-systems-home-theatre/windsor-area-on/bryston-4b-klipsch-forte/1192826705?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I think you are looking for larger speakers but my buddy has these Forte II's for sale in Windsor, Ontario if they are of interest to you. He would be willing to deal on them

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2016 at 0:13 PM, snugklipsch said:

Looking for one pair only of any of the four styles above.

The must-haves: Any finish except black; Cabinets must be in excellent condition; Seller must be wiling to cooperate with my mover/shipper; No "industrial" cabinets, i.e., having the capped corners and handles; Internals in operating condition.  

Less important - my preference is to have the later, fabric-covered uppers if in the cases of LaScalas and K-horns.

I will be doing a road trip in early January, and willing to go out of my way to see the right equipment.  Route will take me from Upstate NY, over to Indiana, then to Mississippi, then on to Central Florida, then returning to Western NY.  Also, I am near the Canadian border and, upon return, can make a subsequent trip to the lower Ontario region.

It seems that many of you are located in the Southwest and West Coast.  If you are not on the route described above I'd like to see what you have by way of high quality pictures.

Cash is in-hand, and I'm willing to "pay-up" for the right pair of speakers. 

So I invite you here my friend: