klipsch P-312w

Charles M

On January 10, 2017 at 7:05 PM, charles m said:

The story just got worst ! I sent my sub in and they dropped and  damaged it  ! Incredible

they want to get a  Carpenter and wood finisher to fix it ! Don't think so , they need to give me a new one ! 

23 hours ago, charles m said:

I am not sure how this is going to play out ?

I spend $3000.00cd on that sub ! $2300us 

thats a lot to me ! I believe  they have no choice!

Oh man, that is completely unacceptable. What finish was it? Hopefully the factory will be able to dig up a replacement cab for it. If it were me, I would be contacting Klipsch directly and asking them to step in, take possession of the sub and take over the repairs themselves to ensure it comes back to you in factory fresh condition. I wish you the best of luck and hope it gets resolved quickly and correctly for you.

• Like 1

It is the P-312w , Klipsch's  distributors  are now  involved and are doing what ever I would like to happen to deal with this . They are a good company and want to see the  consumer happy. They do want me to wait and see how it will be fixed before I jump the gun and want something else . They even said they would put 

another 3 years  warranty on it ! Well I still have 

10 months but they would top it off to 3 years .

they will also replace the sub amp with a new one and also let me keep the one that is in now that  completely works ! Like I said they are trying to make it right and in this day lots of other companies would just put it all on the guy 

that damaged it . They might even give me a hi end Sub cable for they are looking into it .

Well if this happens I believe it will be all ok  

It seems they walk the walk and stand behind their  Products  and service! Good for Klipsch's! I  will  except this and it's seems 

fair , what do you think ? 

IMG_5432.JPG

1 hour ago, BlueJester said:

Oh man, that is completely unacceptable. What finish was it? Hopefully the factory will be able to dig up a replacement cab for it. If it were me, I would be contacting Klipsch directly and asking them to step in, take possession of the sub and take over the repairs themselves to ensure it comes back to you in factory fresh condition. I wish you the best of luck and hope it gets resolved quickly and correctly for you.

Very nice. 

I recently remodeled my home and doubled the size of my living room. I noticed that my speakers liked to spread out farther than I thought. They went from about 8' apart to currently 11'-12' feet apart, I sit about 14' away from them. They are toed in more than before. I'm amazed how the sound can can by a small move.

My room is now about 26 by 23 but the towers are  about 15 feet from each other with the Heresy and sub in in the middle.

of course the rears are in the back and like I have said when you turn it on to hear enter the 

Sandman and you have no hair well you will start thinking it is growing ! Lol 

IMG_5381.JPG