Jubilee advice needed.

RSVRMAN

• Moderators

I could use a pallet of parts like that. :emotion-55:  

I would think it doesn't take long to put them together and get them painted. I remember hearing years ago that they have runs depending on orders, they will run one model until they have orders filled and some extras and move on to the next model and do the same. This has been years so it may have changed, depends on demand I guess ? It's not like there are hundreds of people working all the time, and after watching them many times they don't rush but they do make sure it's right. I remember seeing signs in the plant of production, and after inspection the percent that passed all checks was amazingly high, they were very proud of that record as they should be.

My neighbor (not a speaker guy) and I both do woodworking, one year I brought him on a tour of the plant, he was very surprised at the quality of woodworking being put out everyday, he said he knew they would be nice but didn't expect to see that kind of fit and finish. 

48 minutes ago, dtel said:

Who knows, but I would think the pair with the green tape and masking paper is the pair with the wood front panels . Wonder who owns them ? :D

I would save that pic if it were me.

Might be mine...

• Like 1

The veneer does have a nice look. Unfortunately the edges on the top and sides are rounded over. That will make it very difficult to veneer those surfaces also. Additionally, the wire connects are not hidden and fabricating grills for them will have its own share of headaches.

Take your pick: looks or acoustic performance.

My choice is probably well known by now: save your $500 and put it on acoustic treatments.

Chris