Poorly shaped room help

chasec2021

Hey guys, I am new here, but have a few questions. So I have one of those den set ups that the tv is in the corner, so the room isn't ideally set up. Also, everything is mounted on the walls, so floor standing speakers are out. I have a 7.1 setup featuring R-25C for the center (Best Buy Models), R-15M's for the fronts, and the other 4 satellites are Quintet satellites. I would like to get some surround speakers, and potentially switch the R-15M's to the rear/back speakers. Can anyone help differentiate the best bang for my buck? The RB 81 II's look like a solid deal, but how much better than what i have will they be? How do they compare to low end (price wise) floorstanding speakers? Which do they closest resemble? What I have sounds good, but there are some good deals, and if y'all are anything like me, you know there will never be a point where I can't still upgrade! I will try to get some pics on here so y'all can see my set up as of now. The room certainly is not ideal for sound quality, but I will be there for a few more years. Next house I'll make sure I have an optimal setup for making sure I have the best scenario for sound quality and floor standing speakers.