Show your Set up

mcobb3

25 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Seeing everyone else's doesn't make me seem that sick..... well,........ I can't fit MCM's in my living room or I'd have some....

20161016170649145.jpg

living room

20161016170750884.jpg

EV's on the deck.... powered by a Crown CE1010

IMG_20160904_181707-1.jpg

IMG_20160904_181647.jpg

Shop/Work system............... Carver powers some KP-362's

IMG_20160119_194907.jpg

See I'm not sick:blink:

MKP :-)

You will, soon enough.

There is a time on the horizon, when lil speakers, no matter who makes them, just aint good enough.

And this time will come before you get too old to enjoy true "Air Movement".

It's coming.......BS yourself all you want, but it's coming.

• Like 2

Moderator:  After your off topic post about a study in Newsweek (which I deleted) and you started using profanity .  I have sent you a PM if you want to discuss it further.  DO NOT respond off topic in this thread again, it took time to save it and keep it from being locked and/or hidden.  I felt it was worth the time ever trying to save.  This has been pointed out to Chad and all moderators

• Like 1

Figured I'd post my setup here as my first post ever. Finally joined here and avsforum after lurking for a while, started buying klipsch a few years and just barely upgraded it to this. RP-450C and RP-260F up front, RP-150Ms in the back but didn't have a photo on hand. No sub since I'm in an apartment and respect my neighbors lol, and they out out more than enough for the space (relatively small apartment, about a 12x12 room) 20161223_151426~01.jpg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, MikeyIdaho said:

Figured I'd post my setup here as my first post ever. Finally joined here and avsforum after lurking for a while, started buying klipsch a few years and just barely upgraded it to this. RP-450C and RP-260F up front, RP-150Ms in the back but didn't have a photo on hand. No sub since I'm in an apartment and respect my neighbors lol, and they out out more than enough for the space (relatively small apartment, about a 12x12 room) 20161223_151426~01.jpg

Welcome to the forum.  Nice set up! 

Mark

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MikeyIdaho said:

Figured I'd post my setup here as my first post ever.

Welcome to the Klipsch Forum!  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:

I am also a member of AVS.com.  I spend most of my time on the DIY Speakers and Subs sub-forum.  There are several people who are members of both.  I prefer the conversation here.

+++

I like the looks of your front end, super sano looking.  :emotion-21:

• Like 3

Thanks for the welcome you guys, glad to finally join the Klipsch community after getting hooked on the brand about 6 years ago. That's when I got the promedia 2.1 which I thought sounded amazing, it was the first time I spent any real money on audio equipment. Then about 3 years ago I got an Onkyo LS3100 2.1 system, changed the LR speakers to Reference ii rf-42 towers and I was blown away and never looked back. This summer I got the R-25c center and r-10sw sub, replace all of that with the current setup in the photo. So that's my Klipsch journey so far, hopefully it's the start of a lifetime relationship haha. Those new Fifteens might be next on my list. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MikeyIdaho said:

Welcome...congrats....your neighbors are going to love you:D

• Like 1