Show your Set up

mcobb3

• Moderators

I have edited the offensive posts and language, as well as the completely off-topic ramblings of some of the posts in this thread in order to save mcobb3's great thread (and those who took the time and effort to respond and post).

My apologies to new member mccobb3 for the juvenile behavior of a few people who got bored last night.  This is not how we usually act towards a new member, who is obviously a fan of Klipsch.

To those of you who have had your posts edited, some appear as complete nonsense now so feel free to go back and edit them, but keep within the terms of service (language) and that it is on point with the OP. 

Carry on my wayward  sons

• Like 3

We attempted a fair amount of engineering with this room - including double, double doors.  They help a lot for noise redux.  I have a link I should add these to - I'll paste a link later.  It's fun to see other people's set ups!  Thanks for the thread!

IMG_6946.JPG

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Welcome...congrats....your neighbors are going to love you:D

Haha I'm on good terms with my downstairs neighbor at least, and I did omit a subwoofer out of respect for him. Also I never get anywhere near reference level volumes,  especially after 10pm I keep it down. I shovel out his car when it snows to keep him happy lol

7 hours ago, akdave said:

Here's a couple of phone pics recently.  The double wood doors are done.  Still some accents, acoustic panels and movie posters to go.  It's been fun!

IMG_6512.JPG

Very nice room....congrats. My wife mentioned an oval shaped sectional last week, I really didn't give it much thought, but after seeing yours, I like it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Very nice room....congrats. My wife mentioned an oval shaped sectional last week, I really didn't give it much thought, but after seeing yours, I like it.

It's a nice couch - definitely audio sweet spots (& less so) but overall it's great for company.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, akdave said:

It's a nice couch - definitely audio sweet spots (& less so) but overall it's great for company.

I was thinking an oval shape would have more sweet spots than an L shape. Plus my room just doubled in size and the oval shape will fit better. Thanks.

• Like 1