Sanitize Here

Rivernuggets

• Moderators

That's funny, if i were not for "families" it could have been much more interesting.

Is that the kind that squirts some liquid in your hands to rub together ? I tend to use them whenever I pass one.

So that's the little Nugget, hope all the nuggets have a good holidays :emotion-21:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dtel said:

Is that the kind that squirts some liquid in your hands to rub together ?

Yep, the motion sensor motorized thing.  I agree with you..these dispensers could get REAL creative if not for being in a public mall.

4 hours ago, dtel said:

So that's the little Nugget, hope all the nuggets have a good holidays :emotion-21:

Thanks!  My wife and I are well prepared with gifts and festivities. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

There good to help the spread of germs from what you have already touched, in places highly populated, like shopping malls, hotels, cruise ships. How many people touched the handrails, doorknobs and things like this maby after going to the bathroom, sneezing and whatever.  Mostly in places with alot of people in confined areas. I usually don't worry about things like this but it's not a bad idea around crowds, ever notice how many people don't wash there hands after using the bathroom, on ships they have small paper towel dispenser and a garbage can right by the door for opening the door without touching the handle.

I am by far not a germaphobe but going on ships and seeing how they handle all of this made me think why not it's easy to do.  They worry about Norovirus, it spreads easily and is not fun looking at the symptoms. :emotion-41:

Funny picture :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

so what's the point?

Hopefully more people will keep doing it. Like using seatbelts, not drinking driving and other behaviors that need to become popular or not accepted. Sneezing into the elbow and not hands is gaining ground, but people still blow their noses then continue on without washing their hands. Doesn't make sense. 

26 minutes ago, dtel said:

ever notice how many people don't wash there hands after using the bathroom,

Have for years. SMH

October-06-2011-22-31-52-wash.JPG

not_wash.jpg

• Like 2

In developed countries during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, improvements were being made in community sanitation, including improved sewage disposal and clean water supplies. Better hygiene meant that infants and young children had fewer opportunities to encounter and develop immunity to polio. Exposure to poliovirus was therefore delayed until late childhood or adult life, when it was more likely to take the paralytic form.[19]

So could those santizers actually cause more problems????

4 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:
38 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Congrats on 5000!!!!!!

Thank you

23 minutes ago, Tasdom said:

Congrats! Now go wash your hands as it took a lot of $#@! to get there!

Thanks....I think I will:D

After you go into the No BS area you'll need a shower:lol:

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's date's dad owns the restaurant where they're getting ready to eat. Jerry sees him in the bathroom NOT washing his hands. "Poppy gonna maka you a special pizza"!

Lol dont forger the, "Sir this book has been flagged, we cant allow it near the other books" episode. :lol:

Congrats on 5000 posts!

• Like 1