SOLD: New Pair Eminence Kappa-15C 4 ohm

jorjen

Installed them in my La Scalas and never put the bottoms back on and fired them up so I consider them new. Was going to do the port mod and changed my mind halfway through the project. They have a double thick gasket for front mounting cone clearance. If you do not need the second gasket it can be easily removed.

They are boxed as they came from Parts Express and ready to ship. Parts Express sells them for $220.00 per pair incl. shipping. I will do $175.00 incl shipping. Payment via PayPal.

DSCN2754.JPG

DSCN2766.JPG

3 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I'll take em.  PM coming.

Do you need them Jim, or is this an upgrade to something?

+++

I have used Eminence woofers in some DIY projects.  They are very stiff out of the box and don't sound very good initially with kind of a thin, tinny sound.  If they don't sound great right away, just give them some time.  They will not disappoint.

I'm not a fan of a dedicated break-in, but if you break them in by playing I think they will sound better every time you play them, and after a few months they will sound even better.

Likely I will install these in my La Scala's that I brought back from the dead, and have been using for outdoor parties and other larger "venue" events....Not that I need them, but always like to have a spare set available.  I have used these woofers previously, and they sound great.  Very heavy magnets, terrific build quality.  ClaudeJ1 highly recommended these quite some time ago, and after trying them out, I recommend them as well.  And yes, I think every woofer needs a bit of a break in to "loosen up" a bit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...