Are we friends?

BigStewMan

I think you can be friends with someone you've never met. The folks on here share a passion, speakers, music, sounds. 

I'm amazed how people on here will go out of their way to help others, even people they've never met.

It's cool when you feel like you know someone after reading their post.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JJkizak said:

If you send me money I will be your friend and create a new category on the friends scale called "Money Friends".

JJK

oh trust me, that category already exists.  I've had plenty of them...throw some money around and you'll be surprised how many "friends" you suddenly have; and how many disappear when you stop.

5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

It's cool when you feel like you know someone after reading their post.

just don't judge me from my posts...i'm not as conservative and well-behaved as i may seem. :)

• Like 2

Steve I know you know we're tight.  Carl is nice too if he didn't make those damn slushie drinks and try to pass them off as martinis:mellow:

Over ten years here and I have met just two members....bluesboy and Spongeworthy,  Oh and one guy from Audiokarma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Steve I know you know we're tight.  Carl is nice too if he didn't make those damn slushie drinks and try to pass them off as martinis:mellow:

Over ten years here and I have met just two members....bluesboy and Spongeworthy,  Oh and one guy from Audiokarma.

You don't know me well enough to call me nice.  Get your butt to Hope.

• Like 1

Since these forums are now so tightly inhibited by moderation boundaries that grooming relationships is also restrained.  Consider how much more you'd visit with those from here if you could have open discourse on any subject.  These forums have evolved into a more shallow realm and their depth of character has suffered.  Sad but true.  Once you could come here and be deeply involved with others from around this country and the world.  Not so any longer.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, oscarsear said:

Consider how much more you'd visit with those from here if you could have open discourse on any subject.

Consider how quick ANY corporate legal department would shut it down if that were still policy.  The degree of open discourse allowed here...and even more in the "Heritage" member area that I know of no other corporate entity would support and is open to all who meet the post count, is not available anywhere else that I know of.  We are Klipsch nation and while not required to speak the corporate line, we are at least required to consider what PWK himself would consider decorous.  Personally, I think we...and Klipsch...do a pretty admirable job of that.

Dave