Fry's new RC 62II for $134 and RF82II for $229

RX8

UPDATE as of Jan 1st

Frys once again has the promo for both the RC62 and RF82.  However, they are both now available online with FREE shipping!

http://images.frys.com/art/email/010117_sun671ltc/sun_web.html?promocode=7153763

Fry's promo of the day. In store only, brand new $134 RC62II. If you are near a Fry's and they have them in stock a great deal. As of now, store in San Jose has them in stock. Didn't check any other stores. 

http://images.frys.com/art/email/123016_fri257mjr/fri_web.html?promocode=304657

4 minutes ago, RX8 said:
UPDATE as of Jan 1st

Frys once again has the promo for both the RC62 and RF82.  However, they are both now available online with FREE shipping!

http://images.frys.com/art/email/010117_sun671ltc/sun_web.html?promocode=7153763

What they are offering on the flyer with code is not the same as what comes up once i put the code in. It comes up with 204 for the 62, and it wont even apply to the 82s

Fry's seems a little buggy with their promo codes.  At this time it won't even let me enter the promo code. 

If if you seriously want it call them to have them place the order and reference the promo which is free shipping and the low price. If you need a promo code I am not using mine so you can have it 7153763. These codes are unique so it supposedly can only be used once. 

Crazy good deals. Anyone looking for a great centre would be wise to grab one. 

The RC62II is very neutral and dead accurate for dialogue. So much so it matches well with speakers outside its line. Plenty of presence...two six inch drivers. As some are aware, I've just recently swapped out my stand mounted RB61 IIs with Ohm Walsh Tall 2000 floor standers; I had concerns about a huge mismatch in sound with my RC62 and figured my 2017 purchase would be an Ohm centre. To my surprise (and relief), the Klipsch blends extremely well with them. Incredible when you think these two speakers couldn't be any more different. The proof they say is in the listening. I am in no hurry to replace it. I consider it the closest thing to a universal centre, they are that good.

• Like 1

I still call scam on Frys.  To date I've never seen a deal discussed or advertised that actually works online.  

Post a link to the rc-62, any store you want.  I can't get it to come up.

Not particularly important, but just wanted to put that back out there.  I know many say they shop there, it's all good, but I've never seen a Klipsch deal that works online, ever.  

11 minutes ago, RoboKlipsch said:

I still call scam on Frys.  To date I've never seen a deal discussed or advertised that actually works online.  

Post a link to the rc-62, any store you want.  I can't get it to come up.

Not particularly important, but just wanted to put that back out there.  I know many say they shop there, it's all good, but I've never seen a Klipsch deal that works online, ever.  

All the promotions I've previously seen with these from Fry's is specifically walk-in only.  

• Like 1

When I first logged into Fry's both RF82 and RC62 were available. I believe they have since sold out of the RC62 which is why it no longer shows. 

That said, the incorrect price showed for the RF82, showed only one could be purchased and it also said shipping wasn't an option. As we know the promo stated max 2 and free shipping as well. I didn't want it myself but if I did I would have called Fry's and ordered over the phone to ensure I got the deal. Was anyone out there successful in getting these including shipping?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RX8 said:

When I first logged into Fry's both RF82 and RC62 were available. I believe they have since sold out of the RC62 which is why it no longer shows. 

That said, the incorrect price showed for the RF82, showed only one could be purchased and it also said shipping wasn't an option. As we know the promo stated max 2 and free shipping as well. I didn't want it myself but if I did I would have called Fry's and ordered over the phone to ensure I got the deal. Was anyone out there successful in getting these including shipping?

I had the same exact issue

I once tried to get subwoofers on special and they never processed right.  I even called they had a story yada yada.    Obviously the stores are real but funny how everyone has problems online.  Deals sound great but somehow in todays internet age their site just doesnt work hmmmm.

I had zero issues when purchasing the RF-82 ii's last week. Shipping was free and my total was $229 per speaker. Although the it was one per household so I did have a family member purchase one from another address. 

Shipping was super quick (from CA to MA) I'd absolutely rate my experience  with Fry's as a 10 out if 10.