Denon Avr-X3200w or Onkyo TX-NR757??

AudioNewbie

Both brands would likely make an excellent receiver, I have owned multiple  versions of brands. Onkyo had a issues with the HDMI boards, tuned into a massive class action lawsuit but I believe it was a HDMI supplier issue. It sounds like they have those issues worked out.

I'd probably lean towards the Denon, but based on the room correction. 

With all of that said, I would probably go with a Pioneer Elite SC receiver, I keep going back to them. Depending on your location, this might not be an option.

Congratulations on the new speakers, that will be a fantastic setup, no matter which receiver direction you decide to go. 

42 minutes ago, K5SS said:

Both brands would likely make an excellent receiver, I have owned multiple  versions of brands. Onkyo had a issues with the HDMI boards, tuned into a massive class action lawsuit but I believe it was a HDMI supplier issue. It sounds like they have those issues worked out.

I'd probably lean towards the Denon, but based on the room correction. 

With all of that said, I would probably go with a Pioneer Elite SC receiver, I keep going back to them. Depending on your location, this might not be an option.

Congratulations on the new speakers, that will be a fantastic setup, no matter which receiver direction you decide to go. 

Thanks. Thats good to know.  I take all feedback seriously. Im new to the HT setup and its a learning curve