*cough* CES 2017 *cough*

Chad

• Administrators
1 minute ago, timdog5000 said:

Same for me, but I assumed it was because I am viewing from my iPhone 

Yes you'll want to click those "images" links on a computer. They are zip files that need to be "unzipped". That page is meant mainly for press attending CES, but obviously it's a public page so everyone else can see it too.

Wow, what an impressive line up. Something for all the modern major market segments. The younger generation are going to eat up the powered and blue tooth speakers, classic full size system affeciendos are going to celebrate the return of the Forte. Kudos

• Like 1

The desktop powered speakers look killer with their K-horn top hat traits. Will be nice to see the driver specs on them.   Its also good to see great things come back. Hopefully the Forte III will catch a lot of orders and we might get a Chorus III offering.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Max2 said:

The desktop powered speakers look killer with their K-horn top hat traits. Will be nice to see the driver specs on them.   Its also good to see great things come back. Hopefully the Forte III will catch a lot of orders and we might get a Chorus III offering.

I would doubt the Chorus III will ever see the light of day. The Chorus/Chorus II was to be the replacement for the Cornwall. Then demand for the Cornwall brought it back and no more Chorus.

...although I would LOVE a Chorus III.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Max2 said:

The desktop powered speakers look killer with their K-horn top hat traits. Will be nice to see the driver specs on them. 

Those would be some very large desktop speakers.  That's pretty slick though.  They even have a sub out if you want to add your own powered sub to them.  Very cool indeed.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Those would be some very large desktop speakers.  That's pretty slick though.  They even have a sub out if you want to add your own powered sub to them.  Very cool indeed.

@Max2 I thought you were referring to the "Sixes" which are about the size of a pair of RB-61's and look like Heresy's. 

You were referring to "The One" and "The Three".  The three has a 5.25" active and a pair of 5.25 opposing passive drivers.  Interesting.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Yeah, my wording was off there a bit. It should work great for your sewing room though and would be great for my kitchen, just don't let it sit on top of anything resembling a desk :) 

4 minutes ago, Youthman said:

@jason str what are you viewing it on?  The files are zipped so you won't be able to open them on a tablet or a mobile device.  You will need to open up the zipped file on a Mac or PC to view the zipped images.

Windows Vista 64 machine.

I was able to unzip one Black photo from Bitster, is that the only pic of the Forte III

• Chad unfeatured this topic
  • Chad unpinned this topic