*cough* CES 2017 *cough*

Chad

15 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Hopefully they'll have a few laying around in Hope this year that we can see when we tour the plant again.

Always thought of them as thr Ref. flagship myself but was not a member back then. Nice to see some veneer...;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Therein lies the problem.  :P

Try right clicking on the file, save to your computer.  Then right click on that file and Extract All.

Nothing wrong with Vista.

Extracting is how i was able to view the Black Forte III. Is this the only picture ?

Fifteens look interesting but now I'm curious about the details.  Can you buy them individually so you can have 3 across the front without getting stuck with an extra one or are they going to only work in pairs?  Any remote trigger or auto-sensing power?  Surprised that a horn that big doesn't have mumps on it.  How deep exactly?  I've been wanting a super thin solution for awhile.  

The giant wooden heaphones look interesting as well.  

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

Fifteens look interesting but now I'm curious about the details.  Can you buy them individually so you can have 3 across the front without getting stuck with an extra one or are they going to only work in pairs?  Any remote trigger or auto-sensing power?  Surprised that a horn that big doesn't have mumps on it.  How deep exactly?  I've been wanting a super thin solution for awhile.  

The giant wooden heaphones look interesting as well.  

Probably should start with first things first.  When will Forte III, RF-7 III and the Fifteen be available?  I kind of also like to know where they will be made/assembled . 

Travis

• Moderators

"Back by popular demand, the Klipsch Forté III delivers classic Heritage performance with new retro-cool styling. Hand-made in Hope, AR, this sonic marvel packs a punch while providing clear, multi-dimensional sound. Forté’s narrow profile and clean lines harbor a wealth of advanced acoustic technology. As the first truly full-range speaker in the Heritage lineup, audiophiles will be impressed by Forté’s highly-efficient horn loaded tweeter and updated larger mid-range driver – "

Great to hear

3 hours ago, jason str said:

Keeps popping up as a zip folder for me that will not open.

My android phone wouldn't open zip because it was trying to use the same name as the zip folder.

I just added one more character to the unzip folder name and pictures were saved to my gallery

miketn.

• Like 1

Since the midrange is larger... What is the midrange size on the original Forte/Forte II?

Original forte used an exponential similar (same?) to Heresy and CW.  The forte II used a larger hybrid tractrix profile horn, which was also shared with the Chorus II and Quartet.  It would be nice if the FIII had an even larger mid horn, one that would hold a pattern lower, and allow a lower woof-to-mid crossover frequency.

The Fifteens are just killing me.  Love the mid-century mod style.  I want a pair, like right now.

• Like 2

I'm very impressed.!!!!    Man you all have been busy...:emotion-21::D

Love the Heritage Headphones looks..!!!!    They look to be over the ear and open back which I prefer.   Would like to see more in depth details about their design/technology and of course prices..:lol:

miketn

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

My android phone wouldn't open zip because it was trying to use the same name as the zip folder.

I just added one more character to the unzip folder name and pictures were saved to my gallery

miketn.

I will give that a try, thanks.

INDIANAPOLIS, IND. (January 4, 2017) — Klipsch®, a tech driven audio company,
continues its 70th anniversary celebration at CES® 2017 by debuting its legendary sound
in smartly designed products. Klipsch is focused on delivering innovative audio products
consumers would be proud to have in their homes. This CES showcase will be one of
the largest debuts of new products in Klipsch’s history.
“The Klipsch showcase of products illustrates our commitment to incorporating luxury
materials, such as real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs,
blended with the acoustics and the classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch,” said Paul
Jacobs, president and CEO of Klipsch Group.

The Heritage Wireless collection is expanding and Klipsch will introduce two table top
speakers and a pair of powered floorstanding speakers, named The Fifteens. “When
designing The Fifteens, we took cues from the 1930’s and the result is a pair of
romantically nostalgic floorstanding speakers with a distinct wide baffle and large format
sound,” said Steve Jain, VP and general manager, Klipsch. “The Fifteens completely
redefine the audiophile experience with a design nod to the past and the latest
technology.”

Also on display in the Heritage Wireless collection, attendees will find The
One, The Three and The Sixes. Visit Klipsch in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s
Central Hall, booth #13528 to see and hear the Heritage Wireless family members
firsthand.

The newest member to the Heritage family, the Forte III, also will be on display.
Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and a lambswool grille, the
Forte III blends the acoustics and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the
latest technologies available today. The floorstanding speakers provide clean, multidimensional
sound and true, full-range performance with a narrow profile.

Other must-see products include the new Heritage range of headphones consisting of
multiple models with a top of the line product that incorporates Klipsch’s first semi-open
headphone design. “In a sea of plastic headphone options, Klipsch Heritage
Headphones are crafted from machined metal, milled wood, and hand-selected full
grain cow hide. Klipsch Heritage headphones deliver the style and legendary sound of
Klipsch’s 70 year legacy,” said Steve Jain, VP and general manager, Klipsch.

Making their CES debut, and designed with power, performance and simplicity in mind,
the R-25PF powered floorstanding speakers cater to the way people access and listen
to music, while maintaining the core Klipsch design and acoustic principles. The Klipsch
R-25PF’s were designed for simple set-up, directly to a turntable, television, computer
or wireless device. Its integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth® wireless technology, digital
optical, analog RCA, and USB audio inputs, make it a versatile audio solution.

Klipsch introduces new Reference subwoofers, controlled via the easy-to-use Klipsch
LowControl™ app for iPhone® and Android. The app allows the user in-room tuning
performance to fully customize the listening experience. Simple yet robust, the sub
tuning is complete with volume, phase, high pass and EQ customization. The new
Klipsch Reference subwoofers feature night, cinema and music listening modes for
quick and easy adjustments while enjoying your favorite content.

Expanding the Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room ecosystem, Klipsch introduces the
Powergate Max.The Powergate Max features real wood, a180W digital amplifier with
192kHz / 24-bit ESS DACs and is turntable ready, moving magnet and moving coil.
The Klipsch Stream system features DTS Play-Fi® technology for high resolution
wireless multi-room streaming over a home Wi-Fi network. Check out all the Stream
products at the Klipsch CES booth.

For more information about Klipsch at CES, please visit the Klipsch booth in the Central
Hall, #13528 or Klipsch.com/CES for product information and a digital press kit.

• Chad unfeatured this topic
  • Chad unpinned this topic