*cough* CES 2017 *cough*

Chad

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, IbizaFlame said:

Didn't Chad just say tentatively Q3?

Yes, but @Chad claims he doesn't know anything (personally I think Chad runs the whole thing from behind the curtain, or at least overhears from his central vantage point).

The guy in the TV interview said "conservatively,  mid-year."  That's from the internet, and someone in sales at KGI, and a former Klipsch dealer, so it must be true.

Roy, apparently, got them a working pair ready for CES, hopefully they told @Chief bonehead to order enough horns.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chad said:

Actually, no. I really had no idea. I'm not usually privy to new products being developed until we are close to releasing them or getting them ready for CES. I'm just a lowly Web Guy™.

You can't fool us Chad. We know who you really are...

• Like 3

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, jwc said:

Man.  I'm stoked about that Forte III

@jwc Do you remember when Palladiums were finally announced at CES?  They had shells there, and they were supposed to be ready by a certain date and we were going to fly out to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest to listen to them and Amy had to brake the bad news to us that they were still shells?

The key is whether they have a working model on the floor or not.  Apparently they have been doing demos of F3, so I bet they can be set to go on those pretty quick, they just need to decide what the Anniversary/special edition is going to look like.

4 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

@jwc Do you remember when Palladiums were finally announced at CES?  They had shells there, and they were supposed to be ready by a certain date and we were going to fly out to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest to listen to them and Amy had to brake the bad news to us that they were still shells?

The key is whether they have a working model on the floor or not.  Apparently they have been doing demos of F3, so I bet they can be set to go on those pretty quick, they just need to decide what the Anniversary/special edition is going to look like.

I'm praying I can hear them at Hope in April.  Truly excited about 3 way, Roy's Tractrix Midhorn, and the "Heritage look".

Oh...would be bummed to see shells.

• Like 1

• Chad unfeatured this topic
  • Chad unpinned this topic