*cough* CES 2017 *cough*

Chad

• Moderators
Just now, jwc said:

Wendy wants your email.  She demands serial # 1 and 2 Forte III.  She will probably get you on FB.

Busy.bees.orders@gmail.com

@jwc she may be out of luck. Rumor has it that @Chief bonehead laid claim to #1 and 2 Forte III...I already asked...but maybe you have more pull with him than I do!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

It's coming

1 hour ago, RTR said:

In video for RF-7III , he comments on a new 15" sub with wood finishes to match the RF-7III finishes.

Ceptorman

• Klipsch Fanatic
  •  
  • Ceptorman
  • Heritage Members
  • 5173 posts

I thought I heard a rumor about a new sub coming out..

• Like 1

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, jwc said:

Wendy wants your email.  She demands serial # 1 and 2 Forte III.  She will probably get you on FB.

The Museum may have something better for you/her, or one lucky owner. We are working on it and will announce to whole Klipsch Forum World when ready.

• Like 1

• Klipsch Employees
1 hour ago, mikebse2a3 said:

The Forte has always been one of my favorite Klipsch and I have no doubt that new mid-horn is going to take it to a new level...!!!!:emotion-21::D

@Chief bonehead  so throw us a "bone" ..... about anything your free to share ...:)

miketn

Bone...how about a crankbait. Don't know how many people know this but the forte ii was the second consumer speaker I designed when I came to klipsch. The quartet was the first. It has been kinda of weird to look at what I did and then say.....hmmmm we could do this and this. I am really pumped to be able to this. 

• Like 7

• Chad unfeatured this topic
  • Chad unpinned this topic