Banned - why is this appearing

Do you log out each time you leave?

I am always logged ON and I get to the forums directly through community.klipsch.com, not through the front door of klipsch.com, and I have not had any problems.

Windows 7

Firefox 50.1

It has been doing the same to me for a couple weeks now. The first time it showed the Banned screen it shocked me. I have never been banned from a site before and didn't think I had done anything to piss anybody off. Just did it again a few minutes ago.

Mac with Safari 10.0.1   

• Administrators

I just had it happen to me in Safari. I just hit refresh and I could see the forums (without signing in).

Very strange. Seems to be a result of the latest software update a few weeks ago. I'm still investigating. Thanks all.

• Like 1

• Administrators

OK. I'm still trying to figure out what's up with that. I have a hunch it's an issue with the custom theme we have, so the default theme for people not logged in and for new users is the basic IP.Board theme for now. Plus I just did a couple other things related to caching to see if that helps.

Please let me know here if this continues, otherwise I just won't know. Thanks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chad said:

OK. I'm still trying to figure out what's up with that. I have a hunch it's an issue with the custom theme we have, so the default theme for people not logged in and for new users is the basic IP.Board theme for now. Plus I just did a couple other things related to caching to see if that helps.

Please let me know here if this continues, otherwise I just won't know. Thanks.

I think that this answered my new question.  The white light is blinding.  Is that the default?  I was trying to change it. 

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I think that this answered my new question.  The white light is blinding.  Is that the default?  I was trying to change it. 

it's the default for guests and users who haven't otherwise selected a different theme to use, for now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...