FOR SALE: Klipsch La Scala

Jason Minnick

Two floor speakers. Good condition. Both Signed. One speaker has a scratch on the top but other than that they're in great condition. I live near Dallas. They're heavy and difficult/expensive to ship but if you're within a few hours drive of Dallas I'll certainly meet you half way.

I know nothing about them but I contacted a pro who said "If those are in great condition those would be worth $2000 for the pair. At least that much."

If you make an offer close to that - they're yours.

- Jason

Klipsch La Scala.jpgKlipsch La Scala 3.JPGKlipsch La Scala 2.JPG

Welcome....nice speakers. When you said "signed" I thought it was the Klipsch employee assembling them that signed them, I didn't know they were signed by the man himself. Potential buyers will definitely want to see the scratch though, might have to add a few pics. GLWS.

• Like 1

It would help to have a quality picture of the label as well.  Two would be better.  That will identify exactly when the speakers were born and help you find their true value. 

If you have them undervalued at $2,000 expect 20 calls by tonight by flippers lining up to snag a bargain.

If they are overvalued they still may sell, but you might have to wait several months for the right buyer.

GLWYS

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jason Minnick said:

Thanks for all the help guys - I just sold them to a guy in Virginia. 

I track prices on La Scalas.  If possible I'd like to track when they were born, what finish, and selling price.  You can PM me if you want the price to remain private.  I put the numbers into a spreadsheet to determine averages.

I would be willing to give you the information I have if that's of any interest.

• Like 1