Forte III

oldred

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, richieb said:

Not to rain on your parade but I have heard "through the grapevine" that everyone who has made a positive comment in this thread receives a free pair, first production run of the Flll. No need to comment until "rumor" is confirmed but I for one am very excited with the generous offer from Hope. (Hold mine in Hope, I'll arrange pickup, thanks).

Now that's news!  Good luck with your pick up in Hope!  

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm so excited about the overwhelming response of those who want to order these. This is what keeps those in Hope, AR employed. Heritage and other speakers being reintroduced is the lifeblood of Hope, AR combined with @Chief bonehead's continued efforts in the Pro line. 

I for one coukd not be happier about the support for the new forte iiis!  

You want "Made in America", then support made in America. On behalf of Klipsch (no affiliation other than as a volunteer moderator), thank you. The Hope, AR facility and its employees are near and dear to my heart. Thank you!  

• Like 6

• Moderators

On 1/10/2017 at 10:07 PM, rgdawsonco said:

@Chief, you are obviously a humble man. "Earned it"? Klipsch and Delgado occupy a space in my mind like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig. You are hall of fame already. While I'm at it, let me add that Palladiums are amazing and I am very proud and grateful to have them. Whatever you have cooking, and being that it is Paul Klipsch inspired, then I hope it is named the Klipsch Delgado. I will buy any speaker named Klipsch Delgado. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See that @Chief bonehead, momentum is gaining for the Sr. Delgado, might have to start drafting my petition soon.

• Like 2

Since I started the viscous rumor I should fess up - yes, you are naive and gullible. 

Although I did fight the Midwest ice storm, drove to Hope and picked up my free pair yesterday. 

OK then, pictures or it never happened… did chief bonehead meet you at the front steps and help you load them into your truck?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

OK then, pictures or it never happened… did chief bonehead meet you at the front steps and help you load them into your truck?

Well, Jimbo as much as I would like to accommodate your request I'd hate to ruin the free pair experience you'll soon have? Provided your positive comments were filed as positive. To somewhat satisfy you have a look at the photos from CES, mine look very much like those. 

And I wish Mr. Bonehead would have met me at the factory as it would have been much warmer. Chief was ice fishing at Lake Huckabee in Hope and was barely recognizable in his fishing garb, parkas and icesicles hanging from his beard. He merely pointed at the bed of his truck and mumbled something like - "there they are, I've got one on the hook, good luck". I was grateful none the less. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, richieb said:

Well, Jimbo as much as I would like to accommodate your request I'd hate to ruin the free pair experience you'll soon have? Provided your positive comments were filed as positive. To somewhat satisfy you have a look at the photos from CES, mine look very much like those. 

And I wish Mr. Bonehead would have met me at the factory as it would have been much warmer. Chief was ice fishing at Lake Huckabee in Hope and was barely recognizable in his fishing garb, parkas and icesicles hanging from his beard. He merely pointed at the bed of his truck and mumbled something like - "there they are, I've got one on the hook, good luck". I was grateful none the less. 

Outstanding!  At least you got him to mumble....

• Like 1

On 1/12/2017 at 10:03 PM, Dawson's Ridge said:

I believe the new Forte III was made for you. Includes new Tractrix midrange and according to the speaker designer "solid bass down to 38Hz". Double bass only goes to 41Hz. Not much, if at all, below that unless you listen to organ.   

The Forte II digs down to 32Hz.  Are you sure only 38Hz on III?

Best regards,

John

I noticed the ad also says that the FIII is the 1st truly full range heritage speaker....what the hell are the other ones?   Didn't realize my Khorns, Scalas and Cornwalls were essentially large bookshelf speakers...so these aren't full range speakers.  Really?