Forte III

oldred

2 hours ago, RTR said:

Listening to these for like 10 minutes. I've had Rp-280's and Heresy's. These are a grand slam. Turned the sub off.

My addiction is over.  These are the best sounding speakers I've ever heard. Done buying. And I still have a Parasound coming....

On to retirement.

Starting your retirement in style....congrats....enjoy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RTR said:

Listening to these for like 10 minutes. I've had Rp-280's and Heresy's. These are a grand slam. Turned the sub off.

Never heard this artist, but he popped up on a pandora station. 

Try this out for bass

IMG_0410.PNG

• Like 3

Like it. The bass surprised me on that. Metropolis Lake Outfitters demoed Rodrico y Gabriela's Hanuman when I was looking at these. The guitar sounds great. Wish I was talented....

Live recordings are really good with these. Feels like you're there. Never was a big fan of sister hazel, but their Unplugged from Daryl's House Club feels like you're there

• Like 2

• Moderators

That's a stretch but I'll take it. :lol:

Edit; had to come back and say.....like everyone here when you hear good sound you just know it right off, you might not know exactly what makes it pleasing or familiar but you know.

Once we went into some business and after a minute I thought that sounds good, after looking around found some Klipsch speakers. Is it a familiar sound you get use to, could be part of it ?

• Like 1

• Moderators

That's true, and at my age I almost missed the small writing, no need to be sorry, I am use to the truth, I should say fact instead.  

Almost 60, some say that's not old, well I think they say that to make themselves not feel old ! :)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dtel said:

That's true, and at my age I almost missed the small writing, no need to be sorry, I am use to the truth, I should say fact instead.  

Almost 60, some say that's not old, well I think they say that to make themselves not feel old ! :)

Hey I am almost 60....I would say old is 61....then next year 62

George.

22 minutes ago, oldred said:

Hey I am almost 60....I would say old is 61....then next year 62

George.

Just turned 60. Guess I'm the old guy in this thread...

Had a girl tell me 60's the new 40. I said yeah, right, you're not living in this 60 year old body...:D

• Like 2

`Cept my 6 weeks at 54 have felt like 70 since the tendon separation from my hip to the quad, or was that really a snake bite on my foot.... doctors don't know (or give a ....).

We've got a nice cool day for grass cutting though!! The stubborn only gets more severe as time goes by!