2017 Pilgrimage "For Sale" thread.

CECAA850

This thread will be pinned till after the Pilgrimage in April.  The Monday after the gathering it will be unpinned.  The purpose of this thread will be for people to list items for sale that they will be bringing with them.  Hope will be our shipping and receiving hub where items can be brought, bought and then carried to various parts of the US by members making the trip.  All of the Garage sale rules apply especially the part where Klipsch has nothing to do with these transactions.  Post what you'll be bringing.  This is a great opportunity to purchase items, save on shipping and shipping damages.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

It's only January Carl…

He is just giving fair warning to those who have roomfuls of gear and decisions on what needs to be thinned. Your collection may fall into this group so Carl is allowing you plenty of time to decide - gotta go, gotta stay - 

Better get with it ---

• Like 1

1) I have a pair of Polk SDA-SRS II's that I am no longer using.

2) Plus a pair of Cerwin Vega HED 321 with a non CV-12" woofer, but I did mounds of research and found a driver that gives -3db at 30hz in that cabinet - almost an identical match to the original driver.  

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Gilbert said:

I don't plan on going, but have some stuff I'd let go.
Krell 7.1 HTS
Krell TAS 5 chnl amp
Krell KAV 3250 3 chnl amp

All units in black, exceptionally clean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm  going, I can bring it up there for you.

Travis

• Like 1

On 1/29/2017 at 8:47 AM, CECAA850 said:

You have a way to get the stuff there Gilbert? 

No, I don't Carl.

I have been mulling the idea of going this year though. My old retired steel working buddy has been asking me to go visit and wet a line with him.  I might just do it, and drop by Hope for the day on my way up. Unfortunately, I don't want to lug the gear around, as it is bulky and those amps are freaking heavy. Pure Class A.

I want to sell everything in one wack, I'm not going to dickaround with parting it out. 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2017 at 7:58 PM, dwilawyer said:

I'm  going, I can bring it up there for you.

Travis

Thank you for offering Travis. I may take you up on it. I have all the original boxes and packaging, manuals, etc. Let my chew on the idea, thanks gain, I do appreciate the kind offer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Thank you for offering Travis. I may take you up on it. I have all the original boxes and packaging, manuals, etc. Let my chew on the idea, thanks gain, I do appreciate the kind offer.

Come-on Gil

your only wanting to un-load this stuff because you need speakers, boy have i got a deal for you:rolleyes: