2017 Pilgrimage "For Sale" thread.

CECAA850

On 3/23/2017 at 6:15 PM, jimjimbo said:

Photos added, prices adjusted.

I have 3 pairs of Heresy I's that I can bring to Hope.  All are Walnut Oil.  Each pair have sequential serial numbers.  Descriptions below.

If you are relatively local to the South Bend/Chicago area, and would like one of these pairs, I would be happy to sell before making the trip to Hope.  I will update the listing if availability changes before the event.  

Please PM me with interest.  Please let me know if you are seriously interested, otherwise I am not going to bring all 3 pairs to Hope.

$475 per pair.

Heresy 1 – Pair #1 Walnut Oil

Consecutive serial numbers 130W 428/429 (1981)

K77 Square Magnet tweeters

K55 V Push Terminal Mid drivers

K22 Round Magnet Woofers

All new gaskets on drivers and cabinet

Crossovers Type E – recapped with Dayton 1% Precision Audio Grade Capacitors

New 5 way binding posts

Excellent condition grills with Klipsch copper badges

Howard’s Restore A Finish/Watco Rejuvenating Oil on cabinetry

Heresy 1 – Pair #2 Walnut Oil

Consecutive serial numbers 70S 412/413 (1978)

K77 Round Alnico Magnet tweeters

K55V Push Terminal Mid drivers

K22EF Square Magnet Woofers

New 5 way binding posts

Excellent condition grills with proper Klipsch copper badges

Heresy 1 – Pair #3 Walnut Oil

Consecutive serial numbers 22P 812/813 (1976)

K77 Square Magnet tweeters

K55 V Push Terminal Mid drivers

K22 EF Square Magnet Woofers

New 5 way binding posts

Excellent condition grills with Klipsch copper badges

My goodness.  This is a deal folks.  no shipping and just bring them home...for that price and look that good.

Wanted To Buy Wish List:

Single La Scala Black preferably with AA crossover. Condition not critical. I have one made for The Rodgers Organ Company  and would like to make a pair.

Single Forte I Walnut Oiled. 

Empty Heresey II Cabinets. I want to transplant some T400s into Heresy cabinets.

Cheers

• Like 1

One more WTB wish list: I live in south Texas and I am willing to travel up to the Dallas TX area or thereabouts. I will pay someone for their service to bring back some speakers from the "Pilgrimage" to Texas. I am seriously looking for:

Nice pair of La Scala's

Empty Heresy II cabinets

RSW-15 subwoofer (can be non-functioning)

Thanks!

13 hours ago, kirby said:

Wanted To Buy Wish List:

Single La Scala Black preferably with AA crossover. Condition not critical. I have one made for The Rodgers Organ Company  and would like to make a pair.

Single Forte I Walnut Oiled. 

Empty Heresey II Cabinets. I want to transplant some T400s into Heresy cabinets.

Cheers

Not sure where you are but look on Charleston SC Craigslist for a single LaScala

Thanks for the heads up. That is exactly what I am looking for. It is a " made for Rodgers Organ" single in matte black that came out of a church. Unfortunately, it is a 16 hour drive from my home in Dallas. If anyone is coming to The Pilgrimage from Charleston SC and has capacity to transport, let me know and I will make it worth your while. Thanks again.

• Like 1

I can bring these to Hope this week, if someone wants them. If no interest, I'll just leave them here. 

Parasound 2250 stereo amplifiers (bridge for mono) new $1200 each sale price $800 each or $1500 for the pair

250 watts rms per channel into 8 ohms, all channels driven
400 watts rms per channel into 4 ohms, all channels driven
385 watts rms per channel into 2 ohms, all channels driven
700 watts rms bridged into 8 ohms or 4 ohms mono

parasound.jpg

These are SOLD.

Monarchy SM-70 stereo amplifiers (bridge for mono) new $719 each sale price $400 each or $700 for the pair

25wpc (RMS into 8 ohms), pure Class A, zero feedback design. As a mono block, each amp will produce 70wpc RMS into 8 ohms

monarchy.jpg

7 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Prices please on all your gear

Mark

Brand new B&C DE/ME tweeter horn combo.  1 pair
Hooked up.  About 10 hours use if that.
$85

3 marantz monoblock ma500.  No obvious cosmetic flaws.  I believe to be in good working condition.  I need to hook these up one more time.
All three deal $230 (priority)
Two $175

JBL 2404 tweets pair 
$150

Peach with awesome case and Nosvalves recent lookover.  6922 variety. 
$900

Klipsch Type B.  Was a pretty unmolested Type E in a sealed cabinet all its life.  Brand new auricaps to make for Type B.  Great for cornwall or cornscala.  All first order.  Yes autoformer adjusted for correct taps.
$210

JBL 2482 drivers.  Good condition.  Don't know history.  Hard to find a pair this good looking.  I posted matching curves earlier.
$600

Well, I have worked up till Midnight the last three nights.  Looks like tonight Im slammed again.

I will have to back out of a few items.....I just don't have the time to package.  Didn't really look like there was much interest anyway.  The following is all that I'm bringing......

JBL 2404 tweets pair 
$150

Klipsch Type B.  Was a pretty unmolested Type E in a sealed cabinet all its life.  Brand new auricaps to make for Type B.  Great for cornwall or cornscala.  All first order.  Yes autoformer adjusted for correct taps.
$210

If there is any interest in a beautiful ampsandsound Stereo 15 Special Edition, I will bring it to Hope with me.  I just don't use it since I've acquired my Mcintosh gear.

Please PM me with interest.  Looks almost exactly like the one on the web site, but better tubes....

http://ampsandsound.com/products/amps/stereo-15-special-edition/