New to the forum need advice I have some vintage audio

lynnsabtexas

Was looking at selling some of my speakers and equipment but don't know what its worth below is a few items I have all have original remotes and packaging

2 each Klipsch Chorus II speakers mint condition

2 each Tangent 500 mint condition

Yamaha NS-AC40X Center Channel Speaker stored in original box

Onkyo Integra M-504 Amplifier still with original box

dbx 1bx-d3 still with original box

DBX SNR-1 Source noise reduction  still with original box

dbx TX-3MkII AM-FM TUNER still with original box

Yamaha EQ-630 Graphic Equalizer  still with original box

Yamaha Natural Sound AV Receiver HTR-5250 still with original box

dbx CX-3MkII CONTROL AMPLIFIER I think I can only see dbx CX-3 tape is on the box so I cant read the rest its also in its original box

PIONEER PD T507 CD PLAYER DOUBLE DECK  not in original box my son decided to use it for a school project

27 minutes ago, lynnsabtexas said:

Hi Lynn, welcome to the Klipsch forum.  :)

+++

I don't know how to price your other pieces, but the Chorus II in excellent condition are very desirable on the used market.  When you check Ebay make sure you look at SOLD prices, not asking price in which sometimes the speakers don't sell.  With most used speakers condition is everything.

I might suggest you try listing your Chorus II on the Klipsch Garage Sale forum first.  I have a much higher level of trust with forum members here than I have for any strangers on Craigslist or Ebay.

The last 3 non Ebay sales I tracked starting in October 2016:

• $350 Minneapolis - Good condition
  • $550 Los Angeles - Poor condition
  • $577 Indianapolis - Good condition

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, lynnsabtexas said:

According to finish, walnut being more popular, in mint condition I would ask $1000 and maybe take less if you really want to get rid of them.

20 hours ago, lynnsabtexas said:

Was looking at selling some of my speakers and equipment but don't know what its worth below is a few items I have all have original remotes and packaging

2 each Tangent 500 mint condition

Yamaha NS-AC40X Center Channel Speaker stored in original box

Onkyo Integra M-504 Amplifier still with original box

dbx 1bx-d3 still with original box - $75 - $150 (1BX-DS Digital Series I assume) 1 band dynamic range expander with impact restoration)

DBX SNR-1 Source noise reduction  still with original box - $75 - $125 (single ended noise reduction unit with 40db reduction capability)

dbx TX-3MkII AM-FM TUNER still with original box - $100 - $200 (Nice digital tuner that matches the CX-3MkII Preamp, it should connect to the back of the CX-3 with a cable so it can be controlled with the CX-3 remote)

Yamaha EQ-630 Graphic Equalizer  still with original box

Yamaha Natural Sound AV Receiver HTR-5250 still with original box

dbx CX-3MkII CONTROL AMPLIFIER I think I can only see dbx CX-3 tape is on the box so I cant read the rest its also in its original box - $125 - $250 (older preamp with only Dolby Surround and composite inputs, does great for music)

PIONEER PD T507 CD PLAYER DOUBLE DECK  not in original box my son decided to use it for a school project

I can help with the DBX items as I have owned many and bought and sold plenty a number of years ago.  See info above

Don't go by eBay pricing on the DBX gear some of those people are asking silly money and hence the reason the auctions continue to run week after week.  Your best bet is to find an afficiando that is interested in the pieces.