Fair trade? Pair of Heresy HIP for single LaScala Pro

pat_in_dfw

I have a pair of Heresy HIPs that I'm selling. I was asking $800 and a local guy offered me $600 cash.  I was thinking about it when he mentioned that he had a SINGLE LaScala pro version that he would trade?  Is this a good trade to do straight up?  I have a pair of LaScalas I'm going to use as my main L/R in my theater (which I haven't set up yet).  I also have a single Heresy I that I had planned to use as my center channel.  The thought of having matched L/C/R LaScalas is very tempting.  

Should I take the cash or the LaScala?  If I take the LaScala, what can I do with the single Heresy?

Trade for the La Scala sell the single Heresy.  Since the Pro La Scala has the K-43 woofer in it the vocal response will be better despite the slight loss in bass response.  I have a K-43  in my center La Scala.  Three La Scala's across the front is the bees knees the Heresy would not have kept up at moderate to high listening levels.  Your ears will thank you.

• Like 1