I have too many tube amps............

tube fanatic

13 hours ago, OtisCampbell said:

All Hammond iron? Do you have any using 45s or 2a3s?

Yes, to the Hammond, but no DHTs.  Thanks for asking though.

Also, thanks to everyone who made inquiries.  The Little Smoothies, Little Sweeties, and a couple of others are gone; the Little QTs, and some others, are still available although a number of guys are giving them consideration.  Send a PM with your requirements if interested.  There may be something which will satisfy your needs.

Maynard

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2017 at 8:39 AM, tube fanatic said:

Also, thanks to everyone who made inquiries.  The Little Smoothies, Little Sweeties, and a couple of others are gone; the Little QTs, and some others, are still available although a number of guys are giving them consideration.  Send a PM with your requirements if interested.  There may be something which will satisfy your needs.

Maynard

Maynard sent you a PM.

On 1/22/2017 at 7:39 AM, tube fanatic said:

Maynard

Awesome to see so much interest and wider exposure to your projects. :)

I have had my Little Smoothies for a couple of weeks now.  They rest on shelving holding all of my gear in my shop at work.  Not once since I have set these SET mono blocks up have I even considered turning on any other piece of gear.  Not once!  

Everyone who enters my building whether it's a client, vendor or the UPS man is made to sit in the sweet spot while I demo some expert recordings.  Without exception a smile creeps across their face. My only regret is I waited so long to get my hands on these.

Thanks Maynard - your wizardry is a gift.

• Like 2