FS. Testing the waters. 1990 LaScala's. Crites x-overs. MISSOURI

Hasty

I've got a pair of super-clean 1990 LaScala's in with birch veneer.  These have type A-4500 Crites crossovers with their CT-125 tweeters installed.   The crossovers and tweeters were installed about two years ago.  I bought these from the original owner and they have been well cared for.  There's hardly a scratch, even on the bottoms.  They aren't mint, but they are in fantastic condition.

I'm only considering selling because I downsized to a pair of Cherry RF7ii speakers for space reasons.   Located in Camdenton, MO (Near the Lake of the Ozarks)

I can be reached here or by call/text at 573-836-1152.

$1495

LS 1.jpg

LS 2.jpg

Edited by Hasty
  • Like 2

Let's think this through:

• 1 pr La Scalas, if they had stock components and in good shape are worth $1500
  • Add Crites A/4500 XO's $230 new
  • Add Crites CT-125 compression drivers $160 new

Those LS would be plug n' play in somebody's living room.

It's been 15 minutes.  Why hasn't somebody picked these up already?

On 1/12/2017 at 9:31 AM, Hasty said:

Wdecho, I think you're right.   I'm mulling over pulling the ad down.   (Considering these are 7-grand new, and these are practically like new)

The new Lascala is a different speaker and is called Lascala II. You should not use that as a price comparison for the model you have. 

On 1/11/2017 at 3:17 PM, Hasty said:

I've got a pair of super-clean 1990 LaScala's in with birch veneer.  These have type A-4500 Crites crossovers with their CT-125 tweeters installed.   The crossovers and tweeters were installed about two years ago.  I bought these from the original owner and they have been well cared for.  There's hardly a scratch, even on the bottoms.  They aren't mint, but they are in fantastic condition.

I'm only considering selling because I downsized to a pair of Cherry RF7ii speakers for space reasons.   Located in Camdenton, MO (Near the Lake of the Ozarks)

I can be reached here or by call/text at 573-836-1152.

$1495

LS 1.jpg

LS 2.jpg

I'm seriously considering these. Can I get some more pics of these? Preferably in better lighting so I can see the veneer better? I'm familiar with Osage beach, it's not close but I used to drive there all the time during summers. Thanks