FS. Testing the waters. 1990 LaScala's. Crites x-overs. MISSOURI

Hasty

1 hour ago, avguytx said:

There was a Black pair of LS's on Little Rock CL  for about a week but noticed it was gone to date. I'd thought about them but decided not to.

yeah, seems like I had seen a pair of those, maybe same ones, a while back.  stayed up for a while (>1-2 weeks) before they were taken down.  don't know if they sold or not.  I wished I could have made a move on those.

maybe someday   ^_^

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, boricua2480 said:

My girlfriend is giving me a hard time about the color since all my other speakers and equipment is all black. I'm still interested, just gotta get the approval 1st. I'll get back to you. Thanks for the pics. 

FYI There's a black pair about 5 miles from me for $1500 on Craigslist.  Been on there awhile.  http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/5908774871.html 

Wood is Retro

Retro is Cool

Be Cool buy LaScalas 

I mean, c'mon. How cool is it to have a basic plywood, 'industrial but pretty', totally retro folded horn loudspeakers in your living that totally make live music sound like live music (because it's a PA cabinet really)?  Besides Colter has them in his living room so there you go.

Trust me get in the truck now. 

Colter 

NAWS

• Like 2

10 hours ago, codewritinfool said:

FYI There's a black pair about 5 miles from me for $1500 on Craigslist.  Been on there awhile.  http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/5908774871.html 

Yeah I contacted him when I decided I was gonna pull the trigger on some new speakers But he's not coming close to what I'd be willing to pay for them so no deal.