Puff The Magic Dragon- Audio Nirvana

derrickdj1

On 1/18/2017 at 6:42 AM, mark1101 said:

Did you ever think your system sounded excellent and that you were done and then a few days later turn it on and say this sucks what's wrong with me?  Happens to me every once in a while.

Usually when I'm very tired then everything sounds like crap until I find that ONE song or tune that scratches the proverbial itch.  Soothing, calming and sonically good. 

I usually have a couple goto CDs that give me a baseline which starts me off right even on a bad day. I KNOW how their supposed to sound and it's something I know won't change regardless of the circumstances happening in my life. Then I go sit down and chill with a glass of port or wine. 

7 hours ago, Rxonmymind said:

Usually when I'm very tired then everything sounds like crap until I find that ONE song or tune that scratches the proverbial itch.  Soothing, calming and sonically good. 

I usually have a couple goto CDs that give me a baseline which starts me off right even on a bad day. I KNOW how their supposed to sound and it's something I know won't change regardless of the circumstances happening in my life. Then I go sit down and chill with a glass of port or wine. 

I'm just now getting into this hobby.  I've been working through my CD collection trying to find my handful of CD's that do "it" for me.  So far, Grateful Dead's American Beauty has been hard to beat.  It just sounds damn good through my KG5.2's.

Edited by MetalHead3028
  • Like 1