Go NE Patriots!!!!

Pats3of4

The HBO series Hard Knocks had the Texans on last year. Vince is huge but he is en excellent athlete, and moves surprisingly well. He probably does need to lose some weight though, especially if he retires. He seemed like a very likable guy. After a bet about kicking a field goal, he kicked 3 field goals in a row, one was a 40 yard kick. Could you imagine him out there kicking in a game:D

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

They're (Steelers) front line can't get enough pressure on Brady.  He'll eat them up.

The problem with Brady is once he gets outside the pocket, he may be the best ever at throwing on the run.  It's amazing, he doesn't just throw the ball, he rips the ball.  I don't mean scrambling like Fran Tarkington, but that rollout pass.  He was magnificent against Houston last weekend.

7 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

he may be the best ever at throwing on the run.

Cough Aaron Rogers Cough.

8 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

He was magnificent against Houston last weekend.

Whiney was more like it, especially with Clowney bouncing him against the turf.

I heard something amazing about him though.  He has started more AFC championship games than any other player and been to more than all but 4 Teams.

Just now, CECAA850 said:

I heard something amazing about him though.  He has started more AFC championship games than any other player and been to more than all but 4 Teams.

Cool stat.  Who comes up with that stuff? 

My picks...

Patriots over Steelers 30-24

Green Bay over Atlanta 38-35

To set up one of the best QB matchups we are likely to see for a long time.....

I watched the last quarter of the GB/Dallas game again last night.....Aaron Rodgers is pretty amazing.

Well Duh. Statisticians.:lol:

facepalm.jpg

I actually saw the Star Trek TNG that the face palm came from the other day.  Picard was trying to talk to Data about why it wasn't a good idea for an android to reproduce, as Data had constructed a daughter from his own design.

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Patriots over Steelers 30-24

Green Bay over Atlanta 38-35

I suppose I need to go on the record.  I'll agree with you on the Patriots but take Atlanta over GB.  Atlanta has a history of folding in the playoffs but I think this is the year they make some noise.  Ryan is having his best year ever and I think Atlanta's defense is better than GB's as well.

I suppose I need to go on the record.  I'll agree with you on the Patriots but take Atlanta over GB.  Atlanta has a history of folding in the playoffs but I think this is the year they make some noise.  Ryan is having his best year ever and I think Atlanta's defense is better than GB's as well.

Well, you know, Prescott was supposed to be the "phenom" to lead Dallas, as was their RB Elliott, and supposedly "the best offensive line in the NFL", and the corp of wide receivers....and look what happened to them.....

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Well, you know, Prescott was supposed to be the "phenom" to lead Dallas, as was their RB Elliott, and supposedly "the best offensive line in the NFL", and the corp of wide receivers....and look what happened to them.....

Dallas scored enough points to win the game but their secondary came up short like they have in the past.  Atlanta can put more points on the board than Dallas can.  They averaged over 7 points a game more on offense than Dallas did this year.  Atlanta doesn't have a powerhouse defense but I'm thinking it will be a shootout and Atlanta will put up more on the scoreboard.

46 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Dallas scored enough points to win the game but their secondary came up short like they have in the past.  Atlanta can put more points on the board than Dallas can.  They averaged over 7 points a game more on offense than Dallas did this year.  Atlanta doesn't have a powerhouse defense but I'm thinking it will be a shootout and Atlanta will put up more on the scoreboard.

I agree with this.