Go NE Patriots!!!!

Pats3of4

Great comeback by New England?  Greatest choke ever by Falcons?

It's not a comeback unless you win.  B)

+++

Well, I'm glad the ref is explaining the rules of overtime.  Otherwise, nobody would know what to do.  :wacko:

• Like 1

Just now, jimjimbo said:

That was simply amazing.  All the credit in the world to the Patriots and Tom Brady.

He got 2 touchdowns and 2 extra points just to tie, then went straight to OT and drove right down the field to win.

That was certainly the best sequence of drives I've ever seen in my lifetime to come from behind in the biggest game.

• Like 2

Regarding the Falcons collapse in the second half, there are going to be a lot of "woulda coulda shoulda" moments from the Monday Morning quarterbacks on all the sports talk shows for the next couple of days.

A field goal would have won it for them.  If not for that sack to take them out of field goal range, yadda yadda yadda.

48 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I really don't think there was a collapse, there was simply an otherworldly effort by NE....that's all it was.

Agreed...of course my view may be skewed being a lifelong Patriots fan......But I don't see it as a collapse by Atlanta but just a huge effort by the Patriots by both offense and defense.  I mean 31 unanswered points....unbelievable!!!