FS: Anthem Statement P2

swegyptian

UPDATE: I've moved to the Chicago area, Lombard, IL. Price drop to $1,800 plus shipping. Thanks!

Time to sell some extra gear, and I'm starting with my Anthem Statement P2. No issues to report, only one small scratch on the side of the amp, as you can see in the photos. I have an original box, albeit not THE original box. I'd like to make this available locally first, but I would consider shipping at buyers expense. Local is 54701, which is about an hour and change east from Minneapolis. Asking $2000

http://www.anthemav.com/products-current/model=p2/page=specs

DSC_2607.JPG

DSC_2623.JPG

Edited by swegyptian
price drop
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Coleman said:

Your telling me you have some Palladiums and you live next door to me? I'm in Eau Claire lol. Hmm I've been wanting to try an amp with my 7II's.

Well, sort of. More like one Palladium. I bought the center, but haven't stumbled across the right mains yet. I'm thinking the P17. Right now I'm actually using RF7 version 1, feel free to stop by anytime. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, swegyptian said:

Well, sort of. More like one Palladium. I bought the center, but haven't stumbled across the right mains yet. I'm thinking the P17. Right now I'm actually using RF7 version 1, feel free to stop by anytime. 

I have a nice pair of P37s for sale that would match that center. :-)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...