NEW OLD STOCK Raw Oak Chorus II’s – SOLD

jimjimbo

These have been sold locally, thank you for all of the interest and the kind words.

As you can see from the labels on the original boxes, these beautiful raw oak Chorus II’s were made specifically for Judy Klipsch, as apparently she had ordered a pair of all current production models to be manufactured for her, and then stored in Hope.  They are matched together, as is also indicated on each of the labels, and they are considered a historical product, absolutely one of a kind.

I acquired these almost 3 years ago, fully intending to finish them, but they have never been out of their boxes, until today, for photos.  No finish of any kind has been applied to the cabinets.  They have been kept in a dry, non-smoking environment.  Here is a rare opportunity to finish a pair of classic speakers in the color of your choice.

They are absolutely pristine.  I handled them with white cotton gloves removing them from the boxes so as not to get any oils on them.  Grills, passives and drivers are perfect.  And yes, they even come with badges....  Everything is (as you would imagine), completely original and stock.

Manufacture date 1996

They come with the original boxes and all original packing materials.

I would only consider shipping these if the purchaser were to fully arrange and pay for that shipping to your destination.

I would be willing to drive a couple of hours from my home in the South Bend, Indiana area to meet.

Price: $1900.02

Serious inquiries only, please PM me with questions or intent.  Thanks very much.

IMG_1050 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1048 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1049 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1047 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1045 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1043 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1044 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1037 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1051 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1034 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1033 (Medium).JPG

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Schu said:

Wowsy wow wow... those are fantastic.

Raw is just the best!

To bad they aren't cane.

I'd venture to say that some fabulous craftsman in the Las Vegas area could take the cane off of your Cornwall cane grills and fit them to these......

4 minutes ago, teaman said:

I would never stain them, I think they look sweet as they are. In fact this is about the fifth time I clicked the link just to look at them!

Tim

I actually wasn't going to stain them....I have a rather large can of Watco Clear in my shop.  If someone local buys them, you can have that too....

• Like 1