NEW OLD STOCK Raw Oak Chorus II’s – SOLD

jimjimbo

1 hour ago, Grizzog said:

For me, much better. The Chorus will sound bigger, with a fuller midrange, and less piercing highs.

Have to agree with Grizzog.  These have more "depth" in their overall sound, and effortlessly fill a room.  Believe me, if I didn't already have another pair in walnut, these would be staying.

Just now, oldred said:

Man ...I don't think I would be able to let go .......Then again my wife calls me a speaker hoarder.

George

George - I completely agree with you.  they are ... just beautiful.  not elaborate but just beautiful.  and I too have all those close to me ask me all the time - why are you STILL looking for speakers?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yea ...there is something about Chorus II's and Forte's and Forte II's that just makes me want them.... If I ever have a pair of LaScala's...I would probably have trouble letting go of them.

So unless I get a bigger house.... of throw out the dining room set...I think I will stick with the first three.

George,

How about Heresy II ?????

For the most part, I'll let others chime in since I'm the seller, but really, since the Chorus is probably twice as large as a Heresy II, has a much larger midrange, woofer and passive....there's really no comparison. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 1/17/2017 at 8:48 AM, Grizzog said:

On 1/17/2017 at 8:35 AM, whatever55 said:

How would these sound compared to RF-7's ?

For me, much better. The Chorus will sound bigger, with a fuller midrange, and less piercing highs.

You got that right Grizzog..... but you forgot one thing........ the chest thump those Chorus have:D

MKP :-)