FS: one (1) Danley DTS-10

Coytee

I have two, but only room for one.  Painted what the wife is calling beige/tan.  I've attached a picture of the fireplace.  The color above the fireplace is the same as the Danley so you can see how it compares to white.  It only has one coat of paint on so you can leave or put second coat on.

Here's the thread on the first one being installed (you will see why there's no space)

$1,200 firm with local pickup.

Currently in garage.  Can roll into room and plug in for audition. (have appliance dolly)

Danley Back.jpg

Danley Front.jpg

Room.jpg

On 1/17/2017 at 8:07 PM, Coytee said:

I wish I could just put them both behind the Jubilee's... however, such is the concession of marriage...

Well you could just poke out her eyes........:emotion-14:  or maybe dark glasses...... or paint them the same color as the walls.......

or use some of the adaptive stealth tech......

Did you see the thread (above) on installing one of them in the wall?

It's painted same as walls and hidden behind a little false wall (what you see is actually a plywood sheet attached to the vertical studs on either side, it is NOT the Danley at all.  I routed out a hole to match the Danley hole and mounted the screen on the outer wall of plywood. B)

Mookie:  Heading there for some back office training

JustAuBy: I have a Doctor's appointment in Nashville in March (forget date but it is during the week, likely a Monday or a Friday)

I have a large trailer (open) that I could use to bring it to Vanderbilt.  Not sure if I have access to an enclosed trailer....however....  another thought...  you could rent an enclosed trailer in Knoxville, I could pick it up.  Load Danley and meet you in Nashville.  Transfer trailer to you and you take it on home.  (just throwing ideas on the wall, it might be a bad idea for all I know)

I am however, always more at ease if someone can hear & see it first, before buying so they're not committed.

If I can make something work for someone, I'm certainly happy to try.

I am surprised you didn't build a platform and put one under it...that is what we did for our 2nd row. I was even thinking of changing it, and making a bar with the front of the bar being the sub on its side. Great sounding subs!