On walls for bar , any bass? add sub ? Options

Steveo 1

On wall or  book shelf  ?

Powered buy  pre amp and  80w  channel  a700  emotiva  amp 

Have limited space in  Bar  area need some good  sounding  and good looking  book shelf  speakers , Book shelves  spks   will have to be mounted on wall at ceiling height above back  bar 

On walls  can go  ear level  sitting at  bar  and look better but  afraid  of  bass  loss  , add a sub  ?    bass  from sub in other room through opening  enough  ?  

$  400 .00 to $950.00 range   

I know this is not a klipsch product but these sealed speakers are meant for on-wall mounting. They come with a pre-installed wall mounting keyholed plate

They sound decent and come in black or white

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/jbl-arena-120-5-5-2-way-bookshelf-speakers-pair-white/6190143.p?skuId=6190143&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=980ed2c8-d936-44e5-8a61-0d81044b88b4&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg118826&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2&gclid=Cj0KEQiAnvfDBRCXrabLl6-6t-0BEiQAW4SRUHleBtPLpBD3hWKLm8IB1FpbkwDzD-f-W0ZbNpcc-kUaAs2l8P8HAQ

I bought 2 pairs and the matching center over the new year when they were on sale locally at $128 per pair to install on the walls at a friend's place. They wanted them installed high up on the walls despite my protests.

They work and sound okay (I wouldn't call them hi - end but work well for home theater) but will need a sub. They arent harsh or tinny like some other offerings.