Kinda leaving, feeling not welcome here, probably me

Karsoncookie

All right Marc, one thing you gotta know is that there are all types in this place.  You ain't the only one here on  the lower end of the financial spectrum said good ole Thebes the house painter.  So stick it out and soon you will you will be showered with money.  After 14 years here I've finally passed the threshold where the deep pocket  boys are secretly passing the hat to set me up for life. 

Should be any day now.

Should be any minute now.

Should be any second now.

Oh wait, It'll probably happen tomorrow.

Until then, and in the keeping with the faithful tenants of the new administration about to be sworn in, I'm prepared to offer you a free, no obligation, bribe to keep you on this forum

Yes, for you this one time only.  A free mp3 download (whatever an mp3 is) of the recently departed Sharon Jones (and The Dap-Kings) "Give The People What They Want".  You may recall that The Dap-Kings were Amy Winehouses's band before she passed.

In case you are wondering why I'm offering music from a group with two dead people involved with it, do not worry this is a bribe, not a death threat.

Just simply send me an email and I'll forward the secret code and download instructions to you. I'm not sending it to you right now in case you have no interest in it, in  which case I'll give it to my nephew.  It came with my purchase of the vinyl version of the same album.

So always remember:  Trust in Thebes.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Karsoncookie said:

OK, here I go with convention................   :P

i haven't been around very long, and i am COMPLETELY NOT technical i.e. i know what sounds good and what doesn't.  if you haven't guessed, i am MKP's wife (haha).

F*CK convention and everybody else.  You speak your mind and when someone is being an idiot, let them, they can't help it.  don't get sucked in or offended.  opinions are like azzholes, right?  we all have one 

Look at this forum for example.  it started innocently enough and then the sarcastic humor comes oozing out of the 4 corners of your screen lol.

when life totally kicks you in the teeth and it is so hurtful that you can't talk about it, you can write about it.  these forum folks have consistently lifted each other out of pain, despair, hopelessness.  i am sooo glad my  husband found these people.  yea, it is just a forum.  but it is not just a forum.  there is so much support here.  

most of the time i don't feel involved.  tough.  when i think of something funny, i post it. silly pics, etc.  we are all imperfect people.  be yourself and roll with it baby!!

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, MKP'S BOSS said:

i haven't been around very long, and i am COMPLETELY NOT technical i.e. i know what sounds good and what doesn't.  if you haven't guessed, i am MKP's wife (haha).

F*CK convention and everybody else.  You speak your mind and when someone is being an idiot, let them, they can't help it.  don't get sucked in or offended.  opinions are like azzholes, right?  we all have one 

Look at this forum for example.  it started innocently enough and then the sarcastic humor comes oozing out of the 4 corners of your screen lol.

when life totally kicks you in the teeth and it is so hurtful that you can't talk about it, you can write about it.  these forum folks have consistently lifted each other out of pain, despair, hopelessness.  i am sooo glad my  husband found these people.  yea, it is just a forum.  but it is not just a forum.  there is so much support here.  

most of the time i don't feel involved.  tough.  when i think of something funny, i post it. silly pics, etc.  we are all imperfect people.  be yourself and roll with it baby!!

Agree :emotion-21:

I think this is as good as time as any to throw in a Pic free for copying,

I have a whole Barrage of these critters and so far have NOT used one more than once.

I sense someone is gettin snippy at me, fire up a Pic and Bail. Pic Say's it ALL.

13450955_1035489539820370_3237429050931292590_n.jpg

• Like 4